1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she sucked in all 3 fast and furious movies

she sucked in Knight and Day

sucked in Triple 9

sucked in Dawn of Justic

sucked in Criminal

i have seen Entourage more times than i can count and the episode she was in , i never noticed it was her, thats how bad she blends in with the rest of the no talent models they use on that show.

maybe you guys can steer me over to one of her good movie rolls so i can better see her range of acting talent

Maybe you don't understand what actors do.
She did a great job as Wonder Woman in BVS, it is a difficult part to pull off.

she sucked in all 3 fast and furious movies

she sucked in Knight and Day

sucked in Triple 9

sucked in Dawn of Justice

sucked in Criminal

i have seen Entourage more times than i can count and the episode she was in , i never noticed it was her, thats how bad she blends in with the rest of the no talent models they use on that show.

maybe you guys can steer me over to one of her good movie rolls so i can better see her range of acting talent

IMG_0125.JPG

Harsh much? Lol! To each his own.

yes i understand what actors do, they stand in front of a green screen and speak words and move around, she is bad it.

yes i understand what actors do, they stand in front of a green screen and speak words and move around, she is bad it.

As such with the internet, everyone's a critic these days.

If you think this is the definition of what actors do, it really makes it hard to take your opinion seriously.

It's also easy to criticize. But maybe if you can offer an opinion of who might have done a better job in the role, it would make for a more constructive debate.

As such with the internet, everyone's a critic these days.

If you think this is the definition of what actors do, it really makes it hard to take your opinion seriously.

It's also easy to criticize. But maybe if you can offer an opinion of who might have done a better job in the role, it would make for a more constructive debate.

what difference would that make, it is just another option from an guy on the internet. I have seen plenty of her movies, none of them came off as good to me, period.

This new wonder woman movie will be her first leading role, so we will see what happens.

what difference would that make, it is just another option from an guy on the internet. I have seen plenty of her movies, none of them came off as good to me, period.

This new wonder woman movie will be her first leading role, so we will see what happens.

If that's how you feel then I guess it wouldn't make a difference. It is your opinion.

Just thought it would be thoughtful or at least interesting to hear who you think would've made a better Wonder Woman. I honestly can't think of anyone else. For me, her casting fires on all cylinders for a perfect Wonder Woman.

I just mention 8 movies i have watched that she has been in, how many of those 8 have you seen?

Difficult part to pull off would be Leonardo Dicaprio playing a handicap in whats eating gilbert grape, walking around in designer cloths and handbags saying a word here or there isn't very difficult, and considering most of her parts in the doomsday battle scenes are CGI she didn't really have much to say , she probably spoke less than Hardy did in mad max

If that's how you feel then I guess it wouldn't make a difference. It is your opinion.

Just thought it would be thoughtful or at least interesting to hear who you think would've made a better Wonder Woman. I honestly can't think of anyone else. For me, her casting fires on all cylinders for a perfect Wonder Woman.

i have no problem with the way she looks as wonder woman, that is why im buying the figure, im just saying, 2 hour movie with her in the lead maybe a bit much, but im sure it will make millions , its nice for little girls to have wonder woman in a lead film, i know my nieces will love the movie.

lol im a Huge Arnold fan, and he is one of the worst actors around, his best roles are when he plays a robot or barbarian and speaks very little

So, if you dislike her and her roles so much, why are you wasting your time posting in a thread about a figure of one of the roles of hers you hated so much?
Maybe you should go to the movies thread and give your opinion on her acting skills over there... :dunno

She was not terrible in Dawn of Justice, she was very good and even the harshest critics of the movie praised her.

You think she's awful but you're buying the figure anyway lol don't understand that. Why watch entourage so much if you think it sucks?

I don't even think Arnold is a terrible actor. He just has very limited range. Acting isn't only about dialogue, there were silent movies after all. Cameron always said he was one of the best physical actors he'd worked with.

So, if you dislike her and her roles so much, why are you wasting your time posting in a thread about a figure of one of the roles of hers you hated so much?
Maybe you should go to the movies thread and give your opinion on her acting skills over there... :dunno

Because i already purchased the figure, i never said i hated her, i said she sucks in all the movie rolls i have seen her in.

She was not terrible in Dawn of Justice, she was very good and even the harshest critics of the movie praised her.

You think she's awful but you're buying the figure anyway lol don't understand that. Why watch entourage so much if you think it sucks?

I don't even think Arnold is a terrible actor. He just has very limited range. Acting isn't only about dialogue, there were silent movies after all. Cameron always said he was one of the best physical actors he'd worked with.

Why would i not buy it? its wonder woman, what does that have anything to do with her acting?

i never said entourage sucked, i said she sucked in it , "Am I the only one who was horrified? I had zero chemistry with these models. Do you know why? Because they could be outacted by lint." - Johnny Drama

Yes, Arnold is a great stunt man , i think Arnold's best roles as an actor are True Lies, Eraser, and Last Action Hero

He's entitled to his opinion. Just as many people are free to think that Gal nailed the role, he's free to think she sucked in it. And he's also free to spend his time if he so chooses in a thread about a figure that represents a character that was portrayed horribly in his opinion by an actress that in his opinion is horrible, then spend his money on that figure, and then make it be known to us all how much he thinks that she sucks, but that he's spending his money on the figure anyway.

Why would i not buy it? its wonder woman, what does that have anything to do with her acting?

i never said entourage sucked, i said she sucked in it , "Am I the only one who was horrified? I had zero chemistry with these models. Do you know why? Because they could be outacted by lint." - Johnny Drama

Yes, Arnold is a great stunt man , i think Arnold's best roles as an actor are True Lies, Eraser, and Last Action Hero

I thought you said she sucked on Entourage because she blended in with the other no talent models on the show. I've never seen Entourage so no clue what models are in it sorry.

Seems a little judgemental of models anyway. Plenty of actors start out as models and have very good careers. Gal seemed to more than hold her own with Affleck in their brief scenes together, I'm not worried about her in this DCEU.

All 3 fast and the furious movies are popcorn fodder with no real purpose but to show off fast cars and hot women so no brainer there. It's not like she had to play a model with Down syndrome or anything.

Knight and Day was probably one of the worst Tom Cruise movies of all time so can't expect much out of her in that movie either.

Never even heard of triple 9. Probably why it only got 6 stars out of 10.

Never saw Criminal but most everything Kevin Costner plays a lead roll is crap. Except for Mr. Brooks. That was decent.

Most of the movies she has been in are foreign films or American meathead films so I can't imagine she was given much to work with. Can't really blame her for that. Writers and directors are responsible for most of that crap.

Wonder Woman looks like it will be great. I could be wrong but I have no doubt her acting will be great. The little bit she was in BVS she managed to steal the show. But that's just my opinion. I'm no Siskel or Ebert. What do I know?

2810693-0853900898-thumb.gif

All 3 fast and the furious movies are popcorn fodder with no real purpose but to show off fast cars and hot women so no brainer there. It's not like she had to play a model with Down syndrome or anything.

Knight and Day was probably one of the worst Tom Cruise movies of all time so can't expect much out of her in that movie either.

Never even heard of triple 9. Probably why it only got 6 stars out of 10.

Never saw Criminal but most everything Kevin Costner plays a lead roll is crap. Except for Mr. Brooks. That was decent.

Most of the movies she has been in are foreign films or American meathead films so I can't imagine she was given much to work with. Can't really blame her for that. Writers and directors are responsible for most of that crap.

Wonder Woman looks like it will be great. I could be wrong but I have no doubt her acting will be great. The little bit she was in BVS she managed to steal the show. But that's just my opinion. I'm no Siskel or Ebert. What do I know?

Back