1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Now we just need a 1/6 Hitler for them to knock out (over 200 times).

:lol :yess: :lol

I'm actually looking for a 1/6th Hitler for my HT TFA Cap to punch! :lol

Now on display at the Batman v Superman expo.

Looks a lot better here than in the announcement photos.

12295505_917993154988340_6103142040280016108_n.jpg

12400670_917993184988337_904846797226663613_n.jpg

NICE! :rock

I can't wait to have WW in hand! :yess:

Seemless body will likely hinder articulation.....also a worry how the body and leather strapping will jive at points were they connect. Hopefully no staining and whatnot. New pic kinda shows the dullness in the face most HT fiemale figures suffer but it's a prototype so no judgement yet. Otherwise, a really solid female effort from HT. I haven't seed the movie but outfit looks great.

That had never ever been done. Might as well worry they will change it from Wonder Woman to a predator. Silly

Exactly.

Motux, do you know if it is rubber? Vinyl? Or something closer to Phicen material?

Wow - the photos from the Expo are fantastic - she looks fantastic on display.
I will be buying this figure - i've never bought a seamless bodied figure before though - is the rubber on these ok if you don't pose and play with the figure too much?

looks like lighting is quite have a crucial part on her expression, with a good lighting we can have a non blank stare expression

glad that she's gonna get a seamless body, eventhough in exchange we can't pose her in more dynamic pose, still hope somehow she can cross her hand and doing one of her iconic pose

back then, Enterbay has once shown one of their product has a seamless on the prototype, but in the end, they gave a visible joint on the shoulder part, that's makes me kinda cynical first on this Wonder Woman figure's body

glad that she's gonna get a seamless body, eventhough in exchange we can't pose her in more dynamic pose, still hope somehow she can cross her hand and doing one of her iconic pose

back then, Enterbay has once shown one of their product has a seamless on the prototype, but in the end, they gave a visible joint on the shoulder part, that's makes me kinda cynical first on this Wonder Woman figure's body

You are talking about that Bruce Figure they released a few years ago. To be fair, there was no indication that the body would be with seamless joints. The prototype was clearly a sculpt sample body without articulation breakdown. Enterbay as usual, failed to explain things thoroughly as people weren't smart enough to figure that out themselves.

You are talking about that Bruce Figure they released a few years ago. To be fair, there was no indication that the body would be with seamless joints. The prototype was clearly a sculpt sample body without articulation breakdown. Enterbay as usual, failed to explain things thoroughly as people weren't smart enough to figure that out themselves.

That's right, the Bruce Lee one, on the description on this Wonder Woman figure, Hot Toys also don't explicitly said that Wonder Woman will be having a seamless body, just "a new developed specialized body", i have prepared if Hot Toys announcing a not really pleasant update on this

I don't know how the reaction here, but at my local figure forum, most people got enraged when Enterbay showed the real product, long after the pre order closed, looks like most of them, including me not really catch what Enterbay describe on this :slap

That's right, the Bruce Lee one, on the description on this Wonder Woman figure, Hot Toys also don't explicitly said that Wonder Woman will be having a seamless body, just "a new developed specialized body", i have prepared if Hot Toys announcing a not really pleasant update on this

I don't know how the reaction here, but at my local figure forum, most people got enraged when Enterbay showed the real product, long after the pre order closed, looks like most of them, including me not really catch what Enterbay describe on this :slap

Enterbay is not hot toys. Hot toys has had 500ish releases and they (hot toys) have NEVER done that. They have never shown a seamless body and then you got a normal plastic one. And given that this is already up for sale that would cause (potentially) major issues. Not talking about a tweak to a sculpt or added items. That would be a bait and switch. There's regulations in place that provide protections against that.

It's a totally baseless issue. It's never happened. Even enterbay one you brought up was just a proto at a show and not actually put up for order. You might as well start worrying that the announced diecast figures will have no diecast at all. It's never happened and won't happen.

It would suck if this seamless body ended up restricting her pose-ability or make her body look weird if it was bent seeing how dynamic she was in the film and in the battle

Back