1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will wait for in hand pics before ordering. I don't want to start flex payments then find out Hot Toys pulled a switch and decided to use a body with ugly visible joints.

The seamless body is one of the selling points. I'd bet my collection that's not going to change.

first WW group shot from her solo movie, looks like HT may have a few versions of her when she goes solo outfit wise.....

8461545-menalippe-diana-hippolyta-antiope.jpg

I will wait for in hand pics before ordering. I don't want to start flex payments then find out Hot Toys pulled a switch and decided to use a body with ugly visible joints.

That had never ever been done. Might as well worry they will change it from Wonder Woman to a predator. Silly

Every time a figure is announced, people complain and ***** about how messed up some detail is. Then when it finally ships, everyone raves about how amazing it is in hand.

Every.

Single.

Time.

You haven't spent much time in the Star Wars threads then...

I'm not a fan of the movie but like the character design. Even a passing glance at Gadot is enough to know this likeness doesn't cut it for me though. It'll be a very pretty figure no doubt, but sometimes even the in-hand experience can't negate an inaccurate sculpt.

I have to really think about ordering this one , from what I've been reading about her screen time in the film, Maybe wait the for WW movie version instead :thud:

Even though it sounds like the film may be crap I might still get Wonder Woman. I like her overall look and want a representation of her for my collection. I honestly don't know if I'll get an Affleck Batman at all just because I don't like certain things about this film's version of the character.

Even though it sounds like the film may be crap I might still get Wonder Woman. I like her overall look and want a representation of her for my collection. I honestly don't know if I'll get an Affleck Batman at all just because I don't like certain things about this film's version of the character.

This :exactly:

Won't be buying anything from WW solo film if I don't cancel my PO for the BvS one. New picture looks fine, but I rather have a WW in a somewhat "classic" outfit rather than that.

As for this Wonder Woman figure... I like the look of her. Nothing else from this film has remotely tempted me but I could see her joining my 'Nolan era' figures.

I'm in a similar boat. I don't like the look of Batman or Superman in the current movies, but Wonder Woman I'm sold on. My original plan was to actually display her with Selina Kyle from TDKR, but she would look great next to a Bale Batman too (if I still had one).

Same here! :hi5:

I also plan on putting a 1/6 Rocketeer in the mix. :D

Awesome! Now we just need a 1/6 Hitler for them to knock out (over 200 times).

And this is how you diplomatically state your opinion. :clap

Some will like it, some won't. Doesn't mean either one is right or wrong.

I am not saying anyone is right or wrong. If you love this, then that is great. You will be happy and get a figure you're contend with. I think Hot Toys missed the mark. I had hoped they would have nailed it. They often do. But hey, a lot of people like this. And I wasn't trying to be smart, this is my second language and sometimes I miss the mark. I'm really happy for everyone who wanted and like this.

I am not saying anyone is right or wrong. If you love this, then that is great. You will be happy and get a figure you're contend with. I think Hot Toys missed the mark. I had hoped they would have nailed it. They often do. But hey, a lot of people like this. And I wasn't trying to be smart, this is my second language and sometimes I miss the mark. I'm really happy for everyone who wanted and like this.

I was commending you.

Now on display at the Batman v Superman expo.

Looks a lot better here than in the announcement photos.

12295505_917993154988340_6103142040280016108_n.jpg

12400670_917993184988337_904846797226663613_n.jpg

Back