1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really seems to be hush hush about this.. We don't seem to see much of her in convention, even if we see her, All we see is the same figure with the same pose everytime... Hot toys is killing me slowly..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I wish she would release already, but I'm always a proponent of something taking more time if it means they're attempting to get it as good as what they feel it can be.

I do feel it'll be soon though that she'll be releasing. Like an any day now soon. CW Black Widow went up for PO in April (a month after WW) and is already roughly halfway through the time period from release to arrival at SSC.

For me personally, I'm ok with the wait. After getting two hot toys within a month, and expecting a 3rd...if my blitzway Tyler durden would ever get here after tracking says it shipped 3 weeks ago...I've been spoiled getting 3 figures in a short amount of time.

Plus Batman is my MOST anticipated figure. So, I'm ok with the wait as long as they really are taking their time with her sculpt.
Initially, I was happy and excited when I firs PO Wonder woman, but after seeing Wanda, and the new Black widow...I do think her likeness isnt as strong.
So I'm ok with HT taking their time to nail her likeness.

For me personally, I'm ok with the wait. After getting two hot toys within a month, and expecting a 3rd...if my blitzway Tyler durden would ever get here after tracking says it shipped 3 weeks ago...I've been spoiled getting 3 figures in a short amount of time.

Plus Batman is my MOST anticipated figure. So, I'm ok with the wait as long as they really are taking their time with her sculpt.
Initially, I was happy and excited when I firs PO Wonder woman, but after seeing Wanda, and the new Black widow...I do think her likeness isnt as strong.

I consider it a win-win for me. I think it's pretty good already as is, but I also think it's the eye area that is throwing it off a bit and could use some altering to make it look great. They seem a bit too round and not slanted enough, as well as her eyebrows. If the final product ends up being what was shown at SDCC, I'll be happy with that because I thought the figure looked good. However, if the wait means they are indeed making alterations to the sculpt to make it look even better than what I already feel it looks, I'm all for it.

Same I might have 3 this week plus Batman last week so the wait to get her right will not be so bad.

The good thing is if the production figure does have a much improved sculpt it shouldn't be too hard to get hold of. Doesn't seem to have sold out anywhere yet. Batman sold out a long time before release.

I consider it a win-win for me. I think it's pretty good already as is, but I also think it's the eye area that is throwing it off a bit and could use some altering to make it look great. They seem a bit too round and not slanted enough, as well as her eyebrows. If the final product ends up being what was shown at SDCC, I'll be happy with that because I thought the figure looked good. However, if the wait means they are indeed making alterations to the sculpt to make it look even better than what I already feel it looks, I'm all for it.

Yeah, I agree. I wont be disappointed if what we saw was still the final.
Its still a nice sculpt.

With all the praise that has been given to the BvS line as a whole, trust me, they are not going to fall short with Wonder Woman. Mark my words, she's going to be great!

With all the praise that has been given to the BvS line as a whole, trust me, they are not going to fall short with Wonder Woman. Mark my words, she's going to be great!

This is why I'm optimistic because the rest of the BvS figures have turned out to be nothing short of fantastic.

Been a great year for figures and HT nailed the BvS line. I have faith they will tweak the sculpt and this will look amazing.

Other than improving the sculpt what else that could explain the delay? I thought maybe if it has been worked on a lot they might have released more up to date pics to drive up demand and pre-order sales.

Other than improving the sculpt what else that could explain the delay? I thought maybe if it has been worked on a lot they might have released more up to date pics to drive up demand and pre-order sales.

while I know everyone has has been thinking the sculpt could be the delay, no one has thought of the fact that (from the promo pics) they're using a seamless body. Something they haven't done before as far as I'm aware. Even the Ada Wong has cuts at the shoulders and hips/pelvic area. They could've run into some snags with durability??

Last edited:
while I know everyone has has been thinking the sculpt could be the delay, however, no one has thought of the fact that (from the promo pics) they're using a seamless body. Something they haven't done before as gar as I'm aware. Even the Ada Wong has cuts at the shoulders and hips/pelvic area. They could've run into some snags with durability??

Could be.. For all you know they couldbe are having problem with the body, not the sculpt....
But then again, no harm wishing they are fixing the sculpt.. :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I hope this gets released soon I think we are due for a coming soon pic I she is on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I don't have a problem with the sculpt like some collectors do; having stated that I wouldn't mind if Hot Toys gave her a more aggressive facial expression. :)

12-wonder-woman.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Back