1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes if u keep them bent.

happens every time but people act surprised when it does. we truly are insane.

Ah, well, that doesn't sound like an easy material to work with...

If I were to do it. If I find the HT head totally unacceptable, and I don't; and if I found this statue for 80, which I doubt. I'd use a material by Alumilite mold putty. I love this thing, no need to make complex molds and damage the original product. I'd make a quick mold for this and cast a copy i can use to replace the HT head. If I were to do it.

Last time I checked, custom head sculpts were less than $100. Check OneSixthKit/eBay.

Their Jessica Jones headsculpt is less than $100 and much better likeness than most other expensive customs I have seen.

It depends on the sculpt and if it is mass produced (like the KOs sold on eBay or OSK) or a true custom like the ones usually offered here. Also depends on if it is already painted or not. If it's not and you have to commission someone to paint it, that drives the price up. My CREG Custom Kylo sculpt ended up costing me about $165 ($75 for the sculpt and $90 for the paint job/shipping). This is why I don't buy custom sculpts very often. It turned out really nice, though.

It depends on the sculpt and if it is mass produced (like the KOs sold on eBay or OSK) or a true custom like the ones usually offered here. Also depends on if it is already painted or not. If it's not and you have to commission someone to paint it, that drives the price up. My CREG Custom Kylo sculpt ended up costing me about $165 ($75 for the sculpt and $90 for the paint job/shipping). This is why I don't buy custom sculpts very often. It turned out really nice, though.

The original Vimal Kerketta sculpts (Bernthal Punisher and Krysten Ritter Jessica Jones) are sold by Kit for $72 painted and delivered.

Pretty sure they were commissioned by Kit.

This is all I'm waiting for now
08ce1e4517441046cd6d62d49c056b5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers
Sold
On my tech cowl version but the tech cowl part was only stuck on
8afd1d69e61c217ee334a8b790053b57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original Vimal Kerketta sculpts (Bernthal Punisher and Krysten Ritter Jessica Jones) are sold by Kit for $72 painted and delivered.

Pretty sure they were commissioned by Kit.
Yup, those two are what I'm talking about. $72 for painted and very accurate likeness.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Depends if they're done the HT way or the Phicen way. If it's the phicen way, no problem at all. If it's the HT way, well, you have a statue or a very short term figure...

Well they said it's a new body so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they made a better design. If not, I'll just keep her arms straight like my Gamora.

Has there been any news if the shield will be die cast and the sword metal? I couldn't find answer

I imagine the shield will be die cast like the Captain America shields. Not too sure about the sword though. I'd be more inclined to say it will, like Thor's Mjolnir.

So let's see. My BvS display consists of: Superman, Armored Bats, Batman, Knightmare Bats. That's only two characters. Didn't they make any other characters from the film? Oh wait, they did.

#WhereTFisWonderWoman? :lol

So let's see. My BvS display consists of: Superman, Armored Bats, Batman, Knightmare Bats. That's only two characters. Didn't they make any other characters from the film? Oh wait, they did.

#WhereTFisWonderWoman? [emoji38]

I've been asking the question over and over again for the past 2 months. Hahahahahahaha....
Very eager to see the end product..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Why wouldnt they use a phicen type body? Is it proprietary or trademarked or something?

With hot toys resources, i think they might deconstruct a phicen and try to up it instead of just commission the body from phicen..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back