1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But its just that slight moment. Its almost blink and you'll miss it. He flies up and hes about to swarm Doomsday and he hears Lois and turns his attention towards her. If I can find it I'll throw it up here.

A lot of people actually still weren't "wowed" when they first revealed the improved regular Bats. It wasn't bulky enough for them.

Noted..
Just a personal opinion... It wowed me.. So i hope WW will wow me too...:)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Noted..
Just a personal opinion... It wowed me.. So i hope WW will wow me too...:)

Ah, I was only being humorous, but yet serious at the same time. :lol

It did wow me as well, as it did a lot of people. Hopefully WW does indeed turn out just as good as all the other BvS figures have thus far. :duff

Ah, I was only being humorous, but yet serious at the same time. [emoji38]

It did wow me as well, as it did a lot of people. Hopefully WW does indeed turn out just as good as all the other BvS figures have thus far. :duff

Indeed.. Fingers crossed....

Hang in there, have faith guys, she's going to turn out awesome! I'll eat my words if she doesn't. :wink1:

Hang in there, have faith guys, she's going to turn out awesome! I'll eat my words if she doesn't. :wink1:

Please write these words down on some pieces of paper... Just in case.. Hahaha.. -just jk-

I have no doubts she will.

I personally already like what I see of it just displayed at conventions. I figure it can only likely be even better than that, so it's a win-win for me. Despite people not liking the sculpt, I personally think it's a good overall likeness. Only the eye area to me could use some improvement and I wish it had more of a fierce expression, but all things considered, I think the likeness is there.

Can't wait until this is finally released in HK so that way you know it's on the way to SSC and the BvS Trinity will be complete.

HT has hit a home run with every BvS release so there is no reason to think this will be any different...

I took a video of the Head Sculpt just for you guys!!
I'm really sorry about the shaky cam (I'm using a 100mm macro lens with no stabilizer/hand held)
But I hope you get the idea. I'll upload high res pics later.

Cool video! :duff +1

I have faith that WW will turn out great and look awesome on my shelf! :lecture

Who are some trusted eBay sellers in HK? Don't know if I can wait for the SS release. Hope to get this for xmas. I have sneaky suspicion it will be delayed like Batman has again

Who are some trusted eBay sellers in HK? Don't know if I can wait for the SS release. Hope to get this for xmas. I have sneaky suspicion it will be delayed like Batman has again

I buy from Timcent all the time. Ever since I got the original Avengers Loki from him. I ordered CW Cap as soon as he was released and literally came two days later. AMAZING shipping from that dude and has never let me down.

I'm always confused about Timcent. I hear a lot of positive things on here, but every time I see an eBay listing from them, the price is always about double the retail price. Do people pay those prices?

Back