1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, to everyone thinking about cancelling this, I will just say think about it carefully. Look at what happened with Batman. Everybody hated the proto and then either didn't order or cancelled. Now that it has been released, everyone agrees that it is one of the best figures in some time and there is a mad scramble to find it as it is sold out pretty much everywhere.

We haven't seen the final figure yet, so we don't really know anything about the body they've developed and while the head is not perfect, most of the pictures we've seen have been poorly lit with a lot of lens distortion.

Not saying that this will be the next Batman, but it is definitely something to think about.

:goodpost: :exactly: I agree 100%! You just don't know until she is released. That's why I re-pre-ordered her.

So, to everyone thinking about cancelling this, I will just say think about it carefully. Look at what happened with Batman. Everybody hated the proto and then either didn't order or cancelled. Now that it has been released, everyone agrees that it is one of the best figures in some time and there is a mad scramble to find it as it is sold out pretty much everywhere.

We haven't seen the final figure yet, so we don't really know anything about the body they've developed and while the head is not perfect, most of the pictures we've seen have been poorly lit with a lot of lens distortion.

Not saying that this will be the next Batman, but it is definitely something to think about.

My sentiments as well.

@taro-el - thanks for posting the pics. It's the first I've seen where the shoulders are plainly bare; showing no seams. I really hope HT has looked into the Phicen ones to get some ideas on how to do those silicone bodies properly.

I've considered this as a pre order but I will just wait till she releases.....I'm hoping they change that head sculpt just a tad!!! Love the rooted hair!

I took a video of the Head Sculpt just for you guys!!
I'm really sorry about the shaky cam (I'm using a 100mm macro lens with no stabilizer/hand held)
But I hope you get the idea. I'll upload high res pics later.

Here are 2 pics I took from at a different angle. I think she looks better looking from top down.
I'm sure it's the lighting that's messing up the look but again, this is not the final product.

_MG_8427.jpg
_MG_8422.jpg

video:

Thanks Taro.....
Same HS as the proto..
The arm looks articulated now (checking the armpits.. :D )
Still no idea how will 17 points og articulation be... :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that video. It furthered my opinion that this looks nothing like Gadot. There was no point in that video, from any angle that it looked like her. A part of me actually feels like they're making it look less like her because if they make this one too good, they won't sell as many of the solo movie figure.

Some of you seem to be thinking this still isn't the final product so I'm gonna hope you guys are right.

Thanks for that video. It furthered my opinion that this looks nothing like Gadot. There was no point in that video, from any angle that it looked like her. A part of me actually feels like they're making it look less like her because if they make this one too good, they won't sell as many of the solo movie figure.

Some of you seem to be thinking this still isn't the final product so I'm gonna hope you guys are right.

I hope so too.. [emoji38]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I still maintain the conviction that the likeness as an aggregate whole is there, it's just the eye and eyebrow area that could use some tweaking. A different, more fierce looking expression would help also. Love the hair though.

Can't wait for this figure.

Does anyone have an idea when this will be released in North America? Really really hope the sculptis better.

Back