1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't read to much into it until there is an official statement ...only a week ago SS give an updated shipping schedule.

From an Belgian collector store.
So bummed that i have to wait longer for deadpool an much longer for wonder woman.

Can you PM me which store because I have several figures pre-ordered at several online stores in Belgium. Thanks in advance.

If these figures are in deed delayed what takes there place or do they just slow down the rate of their releases?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

As eager as I am for this figure to be released...
I hope they taking their time to improve the head sculpt....
and also, allow my wallet some buffer time.. :)

Unfortunately I feel like it's probably too late for them to overhaul the head. It's really too bad. Would have been nice to complete the trinity.

Unfortunately I feel like it's probably too late for them to overhaul the head. It's really too bad. Would have been nice to complete the trinity.
Yup.. Just a hope..
Hoping they took the time earlier to to tweak the HS.. I doubt they are doing it now, it should be at the final stage of manufacturing already..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

They don't need to change the head.

Sure, it doesn't look like Gadot, but since Gadot doesn't look like WW! I'm fine with it!:)

giphy.gif

Here's some pics I took at the Batman 100% Exhibition in Japan. I don't know if anything was improved but this is the latest version I believe that is out. Sorry for the glass reflection. Tried my best.

Also I took a vid from the show. I don't remember if I took a video of WW, but if not, I will go again soon and take some upon your request:) So let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBbcsClsDf8

_MG_8249.jpg
_MG_8254.jpg
_MG_8259.jpg
_MG_8260.jpg
_MG_8263.jpg
_MG_8267.jpg
_MG_8272.jpg
_MG_8277.jpg

Video from the show.

I can see them just fine... Looks like the HS is the same as the proto..

to be honest, i will probably cancel the preorder i have on this. I thought they would change the sculpt but it looks like they won't. probably best to wait for the wonder woman solo film figure which will most likely release this time next year. the sculpt it terrible on this one, no soul in the eyes and no shape to the face. looks nothing like Gal. the hair only makes it worse.

to be honest, i will probably cancel the preorder i have on this. I thought they would change the sculpt but it looks like they won't. probably best to wait for the wonder woman solo film figure which will most likely release this time next year. the sculpt it terrible on this one, no soul in the eyes and no shape to the face. looks nothing like Gal. the hair only makes it worse.

Well, I don't want to put off anyone by my pics but it may well be the typical lighting that Hot Toys use that's making the figure look kinda bad.
I mean, sexy girls aren't supposed to be lighted directly from below.. lol But yeah, I get your point on holding off till the stand alone movie.

But again, I'm sure they are still working on the sculpt as this is probably the same prototype they've been showing throughout.

did the sculpt look real to you? as you were there you could see the actual sculpt for what it is. pics don't usually show the best. Hot toys haven't been showing the right sculpts and body types at their events so maybe they have a better head sculpt which they are not showing yet. i really want to buy it but if the HS is bad then there is no point paying $225 for it.

So, to everyone thinking about cancelling this, I will just say think about it carefully. Look at what happened with Batman. Everybody hated the proto and then either didn't order or cancelled. Now that it has been released, everyone agrees that it is one of the best figures in some time and there is a mad scramble to find it as it is sold out pretty much everywhere.

We haven't seen the final figure yet, so we don't really know anything about the body they've developed and while the head is not perfect, most of the pictures we've seen have been poorly lit with a lot of lens distortion.

Not saying that this will be the next Batman, but it is definitely something to think about.

Even if it's not a spot-on HS of Gal, it's still the greatest Wonder Woman figure thats ever been made.

So, to everyone thinking about cancelling this, I will just say think about it carefully. Look at what happened with Batman. Everybody hated the proto and then either didn't order or cancelled. Now that it has been released, everyone agrees that it is one of the best figures in some time and there is a mad scramble to find it as it is sold out pretty much everywhere.

We haven't seen the final figure yet, so we don't really know anything about the body they've developed and while the head is not perfect, most of the pictures we've seen have been poorly lit with a lot of lens distortion.

Not saying that this will be the next Batman, but it is definitely something to think about.

My thinking is the same as well.. Keeping my PO and fingers crossed!!

Hmm, I wonder why it didn't show on the page.

let me try a smaller size.

View attachment 292667
View attachment 292668
View attachment 292669
View attachment 292670
View attachment 292671
View attachment 292672
View attachment 292673
View attachment 292674

hmm,, still not showing,,, I'm still new here, can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

Vid:

Thank you for the pics! Hopefully....she will be out soon. I think she looks amazing!

We haven't seen the final figure yet, so we don't really know anything about the body they've developed and while the head is not perfect, most of the pictures we've seen have been poorly lit with a lot of lens distortion

My sentiments exactly. Same thing I've stated previously as well. Try to be patient people, we haven't seen the final product yet, as I would hate to see if what happened with Batman happens with this, and people find themselves scrambling to get one. I know there's a solo movie coming but why wait, this may turn out to be the best wonder wonder yet. I would say wait at least until there are in hand pics before cancelling :dunno

Back