1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I've mentioned before in the thread, I personally would love to see them tweak the sculpt to this expression:

attachment.php

I'm 99% sure it won't happen, but one could hope. Even if they don't, I don't think the current sculpt is bad at all. Room for improvement, yes, but by no means horrible.

In agreement with everything you said there!

I'll definitely pick WW up, and if they release another version down-the-line, with a better headsculpt, I'll just pick that up off Ebay and swap the heads.

As I've mentioned before in the thread, I personally would love to see them tweak the sculpt to this expression:

attachment.php

I'm 99% sure it won't happen, but one could hope. Even if they don't, I don't think the current sculpt is bad at all. Room for improvement, yes, but by no means horrible.

One could only hope things will change, I'm in that category. Look how they changed and fixed Batman from the trio. Did they fix him because of community outcry or did they just do it on a whim. Whatever the reason, lets hope for an improvement!

Personally, I'm waiting for a possible reissue for the Wonder Woman movie, with the blue cape.

Fingers crossed for an updated/better head sculpt before her release. Maybe we'll see an update at SDCC.

Although keep in mind; if they tweak the sculpt, there's always the possibility that it actually comes out looking worse than what it currently looks like.

Can it get much worse? I don't see any likeness to her at all in the current sculpt. I think this may be one figure that I wait until in hand pics to decide on.

I like that the costumes from JL and WW will be nearly identical, it allows me to wait out and go for the one that I think will be the best. I'm not 100% sold on this one, so I can wait out the next two.

What's the estimated quarter for release that HT gives? I'm guessing it's Q3? I'd go more off of that than what SSC estimates.

I think she will be later than sooner- if she's out in Sept I'd be surprised....itching to get ahold of her................:lol

Back