1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed up the pose on BvS WW yesterday. I’d like to put the shield on the back, but one of the hooks that comes with the JL figure doesn’t seem to fit on the BvS harness, unfortunately.

F292682E-579F-452C-9401-647415A8834A.jpg
BA4D4885-888B-492C-989B-8BEB51C07F6A.jpeg

Whatever happened to that wonderful custom head somebody was showing off in Instagram? Did he ever answer whether he would sell it?

He hasnt said anything yet though whether he would sell it or not.
Still hoping Unreal Toys sells his sculpt. Even if its painted or unpainted, I'm interested.

4lxeMtZ.jpg

Still hoping Unreal Toys sells his sculpt. Even if its painted or unpainted, I'm interested.

4lxeMtZ.jpg

This is the first time I've seen gal in any figure, now that is how it should be done

4lxeMtZ.jpg

That looks amazing. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I've had my eye on that for awhile too, and I really hope he decides to produce it. The likeness still may not be 100%, but it's really damn close and obviously blows away any of HT's attempts.

Agreed. It is better than both of HT’s attempts. However, every time I look at it, I just can’t stop seeing a younger Alyssa Milano in it.

Decided to take a quick snap of my Trinity. I actually really like the sword on the back look for her, as I was going for essentially the front view of this particular screen shot (like the fist better on WW as opposed to the relaxed hand) and I quite like it.

DB0524D6-2857-4FFC-BC17-46C00B4D733C.jpeg

928C414B-F075-429D-9E68-6A5F893D2C6C.jpg

I really have a lot of fun with these three, I’m glad to have them displayed together. Just wish the Gal likeness was a bit better on the WW sculpt.

Thanks! :duff

My BvS display is probably my favorite superhero display, being that the BvSUE is my favorite modern superhero film. Perhaps one day I’ll add JL Aquaman and Flash to flank them (right now it’s Armored Bats and Knightmare Bats), but I still think the BvS Trinity is pretty epic on its own. Three figures I’ll probably never sell.

Thanks! :duff

My BvS display is probably my favorite superhero display, being that the BvSUE is my favorite modern superhero film. Perhaps one day I’ll add JL Aquaman and Flash to flank them (right now it’s Armored Bats and Knightmare Bats), but I still think the BvS Trinity is pretty epic on its own. Three figures I’ll probably never sell.
Waiting for JL Aq and Fl..
e43114e24aee20b90470649f47d31b2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

@SilverStar17 That trinity display looks awesome, kudos. Seriously, it looks great. Love that you used that iconic scene.

BvS is also my favorite superhero film (UE of course, but I'm still hoping for a 3:30ish true director's cut one day).

I've got a special spot reserved atop a book shelf in my home office for the trinity. But I didn't start collecting until just last year (via Sideshow) so I'm going about it a little different. First figure I ever got was Battle Damaged Armored Batman last year, and he was going to represent Batman. But a couple months ago I went ahead and got BvS Batman via eBay to feature instead. So glad that I did, because it is just an amazing figure. The presence of that figure captivates me every time I see him.

I got the JL Wonder Woman because her head sculpt looked like an upgrade. And the YT reviews all said so. But in hand I have to say imo it is not a very strong likeness to Gal Gadot, unfortunately. Especially looking slightly upwards at her. Maybe 6.5/10. Still a great looking Wonder Woman figure, though. And the costume and gear are excellent.

For Superman I've been waiting on the JL figure, since it will (as far as we now) use the BvS head sculpt. I do like the dark blue of the BvS suit. But I also like the warmer brighter colors of the JL version, and that sort of honors where Zack Snyder was eventually going to take the character.

I'm getting wired custom capes for all of them from Unreal Customs. For Diana the blue hooded robe she wore in that one promotional photo early on. For Superman just his regular cape but wired. And for Batman a double sided wired version.

Superman will be in the center elevated as if hovering.

Anyway, now looks like I'll have to wait until August to post a pic of the three of them.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :duff

Nice display there. I never tire of seeing photos of the Trinity posed together.
Still wondering when is the other 2 gonna drop... and cyborg..[emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yeah, if I made a JL, I’d just flank the BvS Trinity with the others (JL WW I’m using as a solo WW paired with TA WW). Too bad they skipped on Cyborg, because the team will be incomplete.

Yeah, if I made a JL, I’d just flank the BvS Trinity with the others (JL WW I’m using as a solo WW paired with TA WW). Too bad they skipped on Cyborg, because the team will be incomplete.

On the other hand... and I know this is a probably pipe dream... but when the Snyder cut is released, if it is well received among the fandom... then maybe we might yet see the Cyborg figure released. Because Cyborg was described by Snyder as the heart of that movie. The one Snyder shot, I mean.

And Cyborg will be the rare figure that everyone will have to get to complete their set.

(I can dream can't I? :borg )

Back