1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's entitled to his opinion. Just as many people are free to think that Gal nailed the role, he's free to think she sucked in it. And he's also free to spend his time if he so chooses in a thread about a figure that represents a character that was portrayed horribly in his opinion by an actress that in his opinion is horrible, then spend his money on that figure, and then make it be known to us all how much he thinks that she sucks, but that he's spending his money on the figure anyway.

Agreed. :lol :lol

All 3 fast and the furious movies are popcorn fodder with no real purpose but to show off fast cars and hot women so no brainer there. It's not like she had to play a model with Down syndrome or anything.

Knight and Day was probably one of the worst Tom Cruise movies of all time so can't expect much out of her in that movie either.

Never even heard of triple 9. Probably why it only got 6 stars out of 10.

Never saw Criminal but most everything Kevin Costner plays a lead roll is crap. Except for Mr. Brooks. That was decent.

Most of the movies she has been in are foreign films or American meathead films so I can't imagine she was given much to work with. Can't really blame her for that. Writers and directors are responsible for most of that crap.

Wonder Woman looks like it will be great. I could be wrong but I have no doubt her acting will be great. The little bit she was in BVS she managed to steal the show. But that's just my opinion. I'm no Siskel or Ebert. What do I know?

images

He's entitled to his opinion. Just as many people are free to think that Gal nailed the role, he's free to think she sucked in it. And he's also free to spend his time if he so chooses in a thread about a figure that represents a character that was portrayed horribly in his opinion by an actress that in his opinion is horrible, then spend his money on that figure, and then make it be known to us all how much he thinks that she sucks, but that he's spending his money on the figure anyway.

:rotfl amazing isn't it?

Lol its bizarre really.

They are really taking there time with this figure out not to mention that they can basically milk the figure for both the upcoming solo movie and justice league plus or minus some accessories. Mine grip I have is the fact that it's rubber body will limit movement why not just build a body like that of the new muscle body that shows the joints but they are still look good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It really sucks that we have not see one action pose that they should have used a different body we need something that do this type of pose.

SE_PAK_BvsSDOJ_WonderWoman_5.jpg

are there any female figures like that used to make the new Greek figures by ACI

Back