1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did this with the MOS figure, way back. I fixed a magnet in his back and one on the pole.

40F9A823-AB0C-4823-9E74-0B758823E31A.jpg

CD39B7E7-29CB-4D7A-A492-15C7111874D3.jpg

7164E0F5-73F3-46FF-B5A0-C72D0D74F030.jpg

5CA92258-712E-4395-9AD5-3A1EE84D77BB.jpg

456BCE73-18C4-4397-A2AF-8FB72A0406E6.jpg

If somebody tought about it before it had to be you man :)
Very cool.
Did yu put the body magnét inside the body?
What magnét did yu use?
Great work !

If somebody tought about it before it had to be you man :)
Very cool.
Did yu put the body magnét inside the body?
What magnét did yu use?
Great work !

Thanks. I used a 20mm by 4mm round magnet, with a screw hole in the middle. I screwed this into the small of the back of the body.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/20pcs-Smal...386318?hash=item5676fb93ce:g:CnUAAOSw3ydVjUn7

Although it's countersunk, they are all using the same polarity, so you have to have the other side(On the stand), facing the different way, so it can't be screwed into the stand, if you get my drift(Which is why in the images above, i had the other side taped onto the stand)

What the hell? Has anyone seen this?

I had to destroy the figure because they sent me a brand new one. If I decided to keep this one sideshow mentioned they would charge me for it. I was not dissatisfied but just following what sideshow asked me to do!

I'm thinking of taking out the body, pull apart the chest, put in some putty magnet and and then use a magnet on the stand.

I've had the figure for awhile but just got around to opening it. Haven't really messed with it yet, but right out of the box I'm impressed. I also really like the kryptonite rock.

I had to destroy the figure because they sent me a brand new one. If I decided to keep this one sideshow mentioned they would charge me for it. I was not dissatisfied but just following what sideshow asked me to do!

But you could have just "destroyed it" :lol

I've never heard of SSC replacing entire figures, just parts. I thought if you want to return an entire figure, they just give you a refund in full.

I've never heard of SSC replacing entire figures, just parts. I thought if you want to return an entire figure, they just give you a refund in full.

They ask for what's specifically wrong with a figure and for photos. They replaced my DX11 box when it came damaged and they replaced my MOS Supermans boot because his ankle was bulging out on one side and I couldn't pose it properly. They're really good with replacing things, I must say. I consider SSC top notch with customer service.

They ask for what's specifically wrong with a figure and for photos. They replaced my DX11 box when it came damaged and they replaced my MOS Supermans boot because his ankle was bulging out on one side and I couldn't pose it properly. They're really good with replacing things, I must say. I consider SSC top notch with customer service.

Yeah, I've heard of them doing all those kinds of things. Replacing specific parts if something is damaged and I hear they generally tell you to "destroy" the defective part. However, I've never heard of them doing a full figure replacement. From what people have stated, they give you the option of simply returning the entire figure and them issuing you a full refund.

For as many figures as I've purchased through them, I've never received a defective figure or part, luckily.

They couldn't have replaced a broken leg without tearing open the suit.

I wasn't suggesting they'd go through the trouble of fixing the same figure. Anything I've had that was broken I had to get a shipping label from Sideshow so I could send it back for a brand new figure or statue. They've never had me destroy anything. I've probably sent back 4-5 pieces instead of destroying them. Just interesting that they have some people return whatever it is and have others destroy them.

Quick question: Do any EU collectors know where you can get this figure with the Kryptonite in the EU? Thanks! :wink1:

Quick question: Do any EU collectors know where you can get this figure with the Kryptonite in the EU? Thanks! :wink1:

I have a spare one coming. I got one from HK when it was released, but ordered the Batman/Superman 2 pack from SS to get Batman.
But i fear when you factor in the original cost, plus the SS-to-me price, then the postage from the UK into the EU, it will be cheaper buying it from HK.

Back