1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No new DC movies and only one MCU film this year.

Going to be the year of Star Wars and remakes, we already see that in DC with the TDK Trilogy and a few recent Batflecks.

However, think the summer will be filled with figures from Deadpool/Wolverine.

Certain purchases for me this year are Mace Windu and Clone Wars Obi-Wan. I also plan to get ROTJ Han Solo which I think is next year. Moving forward I think we will see a new Ep4 Han Solo, maybe a Hoth Han (plus Luke) and eventually Bespin Han, can see them maybe leaving the most wanted one until last. I would be up for all of those. I hope we get an Ep4 C-3PO so will pass on this ROTJ variant. Also hope we eventually get X-Wing Pilot Luke and General Lando.

Would love to see a Hot Toys Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos but just dreaming I think.

S
Certain purchases for me this year are Mace Windu and Clone Wars Obi-Wan. I also plan to get ROTJ Han Solo which I think is next year. Moving forward I think we will see a new Ep4 Han Solo, maybe a Hoth Han (plus Luke) and eventually Bespin Han, can see them maybe leaving the most wanted one until last. I would be up for all of those. I hope we get an Ep4 C-3PO so will pass on this ROTJ variant. Also hope we eventually get X-Wing Pilot Luke and General Lando.

Would love to see a Hot Toys Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos but just dreaming I think.
Sideshow did do figures such as Aayla so maybe not as unlikely as you may assume. HT do like to prove they can outdo the older Sideshow figures so Aayla could be on their radar. I mean, she appeared in more than one movie, was in the cartoons, is kinda hot and stands out among the Jedi with her outfit and colour. She would be a great choice for a ROTS anniversary line.

So far, they have mispronounced the names "Ahsoka" and "Qui-Gon".

Are there no prerequisites to be on the SS live crew?
Just like most of the other Social Media content "Fans"..... :lol

Even worse, watch the past Hasbro Star Wars live streams. The one guy, Patrick Schneider, who was the marketing lead of the team was completely clueless. It was painful watching him talk about Star Wars stuff. Just looking him up, he "left" the Hasbro Star Wars team this past January and moved to Nerf. Wondered why he didn't appear in the last few live streams.

S

Sideshow did do figures such as Aayla so maybe not as unlikely as you may assume. HT do like to prove they can outdo the older Sideshow figures so Aayla could be on their radar. I mean, she appeared in more than one movie, was in the cartoons, is kinda hot and stands out among the Jedi with her outfit and colour. She would be a great choice for a ROTS anniversary line.
Hot Toys making Aayla Secura is the stuff of my dreams. I really hope it happens.

I'd be up for an Aayla Secura figure as well. I had the SS version years ago but I sold her because she didn't quite fit in my collection at the time. Haven't had any regrets, but I'd love to have a HT version of the character.

In-coming yo!
440943090_464127985971164_3584387774595741262_n.jpg

Back