Show of your Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Outlaw_Artist

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My girlfriend has started a Loki collection:

F37868D9-1CE6-440E-BF6C-10F252D38E0F.jpeg

She has a ton of great ideas and concepts for kit bashes and customs she wants to do, trying to narrow down some options.

So I thought I'd start a place where everyone could post their pictures, poses, WIPs, ideas, and questions regarding the God Of Mischief. I look forward to seeing everything out there!

This is a piece she did utilizing her TMS061 TVA Loki, and my MMS264 DOFP Logan:
IMG_1516.jpg

Loki is still sitting on my desk which is not interesting re photos, but maybe I can do something when my new Sylvie gets here.

Yeah, looking forward to seeing your pics!
LOL that's what happens when - when - your mind is chaotic and you have too many figs sitting around, 'coz you keep getting distracted. :lol

I have an Obi-Wan and Bo Katan on the desk too; it's a weird mix; along with a mini vinyl Nazgul:lol

:lol

Yes, very eclectic.:D

Like I'm not a gamer but picked up Iron Studios 1/10 Bayek a while back; because the character/statue is way cool and I thought it'd be good to have a gaming representation in the collection, just like I have a bit of DC from Iron Studios (Batman, Harley, Aquaman, Catwoman). I like having a nod to the Mid East in the collection. (I was gonna pick up IS Moon Knight but found the piece surprisingly boring for Iron Studios).

Anyway....Sylvie has shipped and supposedly will arrive Tuesday, so maybe I can do a few pics then with Loki.

My partner just purchased the MMS214 with the intent of making a custom Loki peice! Should arrive in the next week or so. we’ll be repainting and doing some light sculpt work to create what she is calling the Mark L85 “Rudolph” armor!

Here’s a quick edit she did of her intent! It outta’ be pretty damn groovy! I’ll be sure to updates as we work on it!

Attachments

• IMG_3800.jpeg
    IMG_3800.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
My partner just purchased the MMS214 with the intent of making a custom Loki peice! Should arrive in the next week or so. we’ll be repainting and doing some light sculpt work to create what she is calling the Mark L85 “Rudolph” armor!

Here’s a quick edit she did of her intent! It outta’ be pretty damn groovy! I’ll be sure to updates as we work on it!
Very cool!

My partner preordered herself AND me, a God Loki, and her starburst Ironman arrived. Gonna start customizing it into a Loki by months end!

Attachments

• IMG_4169.png
    IMG_4169.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0

Love that concept, super unique

Back