1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose!

1e75dc8fabac80b2ad2cdb09dfe573d9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's my concern. Waiting on some generic stands to come in the post and then I'll have him just stood looking moody! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it bad that I would love for someone to be the guinea pig and try to keep this new Superman in a pose like this to see how much or how long the suit holds? Everytime I put my own Superman in an extreme pose, I put him right back to a museum pose due to fear :lol

Not sure if anybody else has this, but mine has a really sharp edge at the right ribcage joint, which I'm concerned might tear through the fabric. I'd like to try sanding it down, but the idea of removing the costume to do so makes me almost equally as nervous. Lol

Not sure if anybody else has this, but mine has a really sharp edge at the right ribcage joint, which I'm concerned might tear through the fabric. I'd like to try sanding it down, but the idea of removing the costume to do so makes me almost equally as nervous. Lol
There was another guy who had this also. I have it on mine too but mine isn't bad enough to me to mess with I don't think bt it's exactly what u describe

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've heard other people on here say they have this issue also, so you're not alone. Luckily, my current one doesn't appear to have it. Hopefully the same goes for my second one that's arriving soon.

Is it bad that I would love for someone to be the guinea pig and try to keep this new Superman in a pose like this to see how much or how long the suit holds? Everytime I put my own Superman in an extreme pose, I put him right back to a museum pose due to fear :lol

I'd like to be the Guinea pig, but I dunno if I can risk it haha. Ive left superman in that pose all night and I'll leave it a few days, see what happens.
Watch this space haha :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the same thing on mine, it seems like if we don't put it in any extreme poses it will be fine. Also its not noticeable unless you're looking at it from that 3/4 angle. But of course as collectors thats all we notice :p

Got the same thing on mine, it seems like if we don't put it in any extreme poses it will be fine. Also its not noticeable unless you're looking at it from that 3/4 angle. But of course as collectors thats all we notice :p

Ok glad it's not just me. And yeah it's not something I really notice much unless I'm actually paying attention to it... but it's still a bit unsightly all the same.

any photos?

my torso isn't really turned or anything, I don't see any sharp protrusions.

Here it is on mine

sup.jpg

Word of warning guys. Dunno if it has been mentioned previously. But I'd be careful leaving this posed with the arms curled. I had mine posed this way, the suit fabric was 'connected' and when I've just taken him out of the pose it was almost like the suit was going to fuse together.
I believe that if I'd have left him in the pose for a long period of time. It would have caused some serious damage to the suit! Or even tear it!
As far as I can see there is no damage done. but any longer, who knows....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the fabric on this suit seems a bit stickier than that of the MoS Supes figure, especially when you first receive it. If you're going to put it in a dynamic pose, I'd at least wait a bit until the suit gets some air and the stickiness of the suit sort of curtails a bit. For mine at least, after having it out a bit, it doesn't feel as sticky as when I first got it.

If the suit is sticking to each other, I would watch the armpit area as well. HT may be making leaps and bounds in textures of this materials but I am so leery about the shelf life of these materials. One of my original BW suits started to have cracks on the knees and groin area.

Back