1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I need is a George Reeves to complete my personal trifecta. Cavill and C. Reeve are by far my favorites though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right there with ya bruh! I'd love to have it so I can do a "Cinematic legacy" display.

It would be glorious. SS is putting out all these awesome PFs from the 70s, we just need someone to go back a little bit farther to truly make us happy and content..in 1/6 scale...Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally sold off my MOS version to pick up this guy. Should be here in a few days, can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys, Henry just posted this photo on his instagram , as I can see this photo is black and white but its obvious that costume is black. But who you think is it same material and texture? I'm blinded right now.
14055170_1328491940514000_8733796427495137358_n.jpg

Possibly the black suit he may wear when he first returns from the dead?

But as mentioned, I don't see how it's "obviously" black. It seems black because the photo has a black tint to it already.

How is it obviously black?

Fifty shades of gray. Just saying

of course there are different lighting but top photo is from BvS, as we can see it has metalic effect on the logo, I can't see same on second one. also texture is more sharpen on BvS one. I' don't know maybe its just lighting or angle but contour is thicker on BvS one too and more straight . details are same. It can be an old photo of BvS costume, who knows.
batman_v_superman_dawn_of_justice_henry_cavill_i.jpg

So I've had my BvS Supes for awhile now and I noticed the cape is nice and silky but I am thinking about getting a better and bigger cape. So my question is who is the person to go to on here for the best cape for this guy?

So I've had my BvS Supes for awhile now and I noticed the cape is nice and silky but I am thinking about getting a better and bigger cape. So my question is who is the person to go to on here for the best cape for this guy?
Tony Mei hands down

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've had this guy for a month and a half and just got around to unboxing last night. Really great fig, gotta get the batteries in the Kryptonite tonight. I haven't done an in-hand side by side with the MoS, but first impressions are this is a nicer figure. There was so much talk at the time that the MoS line was the start of the "new scale", and it turns out that HT just made a big mistake by oversizing them.

My girl hasn't caught the extended cut yet so we're popping it in right now :yess:.

I've had this guy for a month and a half and just got around to unboxing last night. Really great fig, gotta get the batteries in the Kryptonite tonight. I haven't done an in-hand side by side with the MoS, but first impressions are this is a nicer figure. There was so much talk at the time that the MoS line was the start of the "new scale", and it turns out that HT just made a big mistake by oversizing them.

My girl hasn't caught the extended cut yet so we're popping it in right now :yess:.

HT making a big mistake is a bit of an understatement. They done goofed...they done ****ed up. the MoS line literally can't be displayed with anything else if collectors are into mixing their displays like that (I am). They KIND of rectified that by making BvS superman shorter...and if we are splitting hairs, he's STILL slightly taller than everything else. I have him standing next to DW Thor, who at the time was the tallest standard figure, and supes is a hair taller.

Can you imagine if they'd kept MoS' height? Just how tall would batfleck had been? He would definitely be heading towards 1/5 scale lol.

My hopes from here on out is for HT to keep figures from this universe consistent with one another. I would nerd rage if SS figures are shorter and omg...they better not **** up the JL line.

Let us know what Your girl thinks about the movie.

Got my MOS listed on ebay finally [emoji120] [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sweet! :duff

I'm actually waiting for UPS to deliver my second BvS Supes as I type this. :lol

Hope you guys enjoy the UE/extended cut. I really enjoyed the theatrical version, but it really does pale in comparison to the UE. Not ever watching the theatrical cut again.

HT making a big mistake is a bit of an understatement. They done goofed...they done ****ed up. the MoS line literally can't be displayed with anything else if collectors are into mixing their displays like that (I am). They KIND of rectified that by making BvS superman shorter...and if we are splitting hairs, he's STILL slightly taller than everything else. I have him standing next to DW Thor, who at the time was the tallest standard figure, and supes is a hair taller.

Can you imagine if they'd kept MoS' height? Just how tall would batfleck had been? He would definitely be heading towards 1/5 scale lol.

My hopes from here on out is for HT to keep figures from this universe consistent with one another. I would nerd rage if SS figures are shorter and omg...they better not **** up the JL line.

Let us know what Your girl thinks about the movie.

I feel the same way about size comparisons. I wish there was a some type of universal scaling system that all 1/6 companies followed. Different sized shoes/boots, heads, heights, etc, etc, sends my OCD wild. Especially because I'm a bit more of a custom collector than I am a licensed guy, and customs tend to be bigger than HT. I love both but it makes me wild that I have figs like Jack Torrance and Hannibal Lecter that are taller with bigger heads than my T-800s.

Thank God it began and ended with the MoS line. Sucks that a couple of figs had to suffer, but it would've been way worse if it continued. Maybe ok for new collectors, but anyone with a good amount of older figs would've had a collection of things that looked like Medi's in comparison to the new releases.

Overall the new releases DID actually grow a bit from the standard of a few years back. For example the Caps, IM & Thors of today are taller than the originals, but it's still manageable. Nothing is MoS sized

Sweet! :duff

I'm actually waiting for UPS to deliver my second BvS Supes as I type this. :lol

Hope you guys enjoy the UE/extended cut. I really enjoyed the theatrical version, but it really does pale in comparison to the UE. Not ever watching the theatrical cut again.

Personally I really like all these movies that the majority doesn't. I love Ultron, MoS, BvS and really enjoyed Skwad. They all have issues, some more than others and maybe Skwad worst of all, but all of them get better with each viewing and some of the problems that are glaring during the first watch end up smoothing out with each time after IMO.

We saw BvS 3 times in the theaters, and while she liked it she felt it didn't stand up to the better Marvel movies (and the Marvel universe in general). We only got half way through tonight, but she thinks the added scenes of the UE make for a big improvement and a better movie. I definitely feel the same as I watched the UE twice already and love it

Back