1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I remember correctly. It's three suits, first one is the normal one like the bvs suit only it has more lining and padding has a light grey color. The one above is called the tactical armour which goes on top of the normal one, and the third is the full armour version which we only seen the helmet of.

If I remember correctly. It's three suits, first one is the normal one like the bvs suit only it has more lining and padding has a light grey color. The one above is called the tactical armour which goes on top of the normal one, and the third is the full armour version which we only seen the helmet of.
Wasn't that helmet a fan project?

Ah ok so at the moment it's only two looks. Also the Normal batsuit is dark grey but it might be the lighting idk. I'm glad I bought this batman. I have yet to get it however but when it comes in I would imagine it would be worth it. Plus got the unreal toys cape but I asked if it can be made a bit shorter.

Nah, people were definitely saying the CW Ant-Man was a backwards step. Next to no-one preferred the newer version at the time of the prototype.

This is what I remember as well. I believe he sold out fairly quickly after the CW version was revealed because everyone much preferred the first suit.

At any rate, personally I think the JL Batman suit looks pretty crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

636185731336948787-JL-20284-59r_zps4p2doocz.jpg

Speaking of whether to shell out for this Batman or the JL version we got a new photo today!

I don't like it that much but hey its Batman.

Reminds me of George Clooney's ridiculous Batman suit.

This is what I remember as well. I believe he sold out fairly quickly after the CW version was revealed because everyone much preferred the first suit.

At any rate, personally I think the JL Batman suit looks pretty crap.

To me it looks okay I'm just not a fan of the darker suit color.

Im gonna kick myself so hard if they never release the SS version of batman. These pics are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not liking the new batsuit's. Step back from the BVS suit on what we've seen so far.

Put the suits side by side, liking the owl suit now, the normal justice league suit is a pass

batmen.jpg

Back