1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hqdefault.jpg

That's no codpiece....

IT'S A TRAP!

Looks like i will be the last person in Milky Way who get the Batman. So far nothing. Still so long till the end of November.

Looks like i will be the last person in Milky Way who get the Batman. So far nothing. Still so long till the end of November.

If it's the end of November you won't be the last. I'm being quoted mid to late December and won't be surprised if that turns into January.

My BBTS order was finally delivered last night.

This is such a great figure! And much better in person despite all the awesome photos posted here.

Stole the pose from Kanine! It definitely takes some time futzing to get it to look right. Also, like Kanine said, it takes a while getting it into natural looking poses. For me, that's due to the joints being so strong and tight. But I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Makes for a solid and durable figure.

Didn't really do any mods other than the crotch futz and some cotton that I pushed into the chest area to remedy the "cowl covering the bat logo" issue. Was debating wether or not to super glue behind the neck area of the suit, but because it's such an awesome figure already, I didn't want to ruin it.

The last batch of HT figures I got were the Robocops from a couple years back and I do say, Hot Toys just keeps getting better and better.

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender_2.jpg

My BBTS order was finally delivered last night.

This is such a great figure! And much better in person despite all the awesome photos posted here.

Stole the pose from Kanine! It definitely takes some time futzing to get it to look right. Also, like Kanine said, it takes a while getting it into natural looking poses. For me, that's due to the joints being so strong and tight. But I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. Makes for a solid and durable figure.

Didn't really do any mods other than the crotch futz and some cotton that I pushed into the chest area to remedy the "cowl covering the bat logo" issue. Was debating wether or not to super glue behind the neck area of the suit, but because it's such an awesome figure already, I didn't want to ruin it.

The last batch of HT figures I got were the Robocops from a couple years back and I do say, Hot Toys just keeps getting better and better.

View attachment 305139
View attachment 305140
View attachment 305141

Nice poses! I get mine around Christmas, so I can't wait to fiddle around with it.

Yeah, it really does. Take the boots completely off and then shimmy the suit up from around the thighs--very easy and makes it look a ton better. Pulling up a bit on the back of the suit right above the butt helps it stay too.

I also found that pushing the shoulders up as far as they can go helps minimize how long the arms look compared to the legs--there is definitely a gorilla-esque quality to the proportions right out of the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip.

After having it on the shelf for a few days, the figure has started growing on me. It does have massive presence, and looks great next to Superman, the contrast between the two is fantastic. I can only hope WW is up to the level of these two.

Loved this figure out of the box, and it's probably my least favorite Batman of the BvS line. That's a testament to how good this line is.

Loved this figure out of the box, and it's probably my least favorite Batman of the BvS line. That's a testament to how good this line is.

:horror wow that is surprising. I still only have Superman from this line but in every pic this figure looks amazing.

Anybody got Bats next to Sups? I would like to see how it looks. Thinking about getting Sups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1881_zpscvvs01vb.jpg
[/URL][/QUOTE]

It would be interesting to see if they made Sup's abs the same as Bat's. Right now one looks to be on massive roids! :D

Dang it!! I opened my Batman last night and it has a scuff spot on the side of the cowl. I sent bbts a e-mail asking if I can exchange it or at least get a cowl replacement. Has anyone else dealt with them on exchanges? Am I SOL?

Dang it!! I opened my Batman last night and it has a scuff spot on the side of the cowl. I sent bbts a e-mail asking if I can exchange it or at least get a cowl replacement. Has anyone else dealt with them on exchanges? Am I SOL?
Is it on the right side along the neck by chance?

Let's see a pic of it to see if it can be fixed

Last edited:
Back