1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a waitlist conversion for the EX.

Just ordered the Death Trooper so not sure I'll be keeping my reservation. I know I'll regret it if I don't get him.

I would highly recommend keeping him. As someone with mostly SW figures, this guy really is that awesome. (And you can always sell it on for above retail if you need the funds back.) I was really on the fence for a long time as well--now I think I would put him just behind Battling Cap for my figure of the year at this point, and that's mostly due to needing to do some work on the body proportions.

Death Troopers will still be around this time next year, most likely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get anything instead of SW figure. They are producing SW figures in huge numbers and nothing of it sell out in a year or more (maybe some OT stuff yes). Bats is quite the opposite case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the potato pictures :slap but I just finished padding up the chest and removed the wire from the cape so I wanna share what the result look like :) Definitely like the figure a lot better now.

For anyone want to add some padding to the chest (I got the idea from Tony Mei), it is really easy as you just need to fill the gap between the suit and the body with something (I used my sock:lol). Mess around with it until it look proportional.

Attachments

• IMG_6311.JPG
    IMG_6311.JPG
    298.2 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_6313.JPG
    IMG_6313.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 431
screwed up and ordered 2... hopefully save someone from the $350 scalp bay! so selling the 2nd if someone is looking... sales link in my sig

Wait list for regular edition converted...got on in late August. Stoked to be getting this one. really like the armored and Knightmare versions so I had to go for this one too. It's been a great line from this movie. Too bad WW is delayed until next year,but in the meantime, I'll be coming into this thread looking for display tips and inspiration...so keep the pics coming!

Got caught up in the hype and ordered this guy. Like a lot of us, my waitlist converted and here he is. I have to admit, this is one of the best Hot Toys made in recent memory. Despite what you think of the movie, they knocked this one out of the park.

20161119_234427.jpg

My waitlist converted today. Got on the list on Aug 21.

Wait list for regular edition converted...got on in late August. Stoked to be getting this one. really like the armored and Knightmare versions so I had to go for this one too. It's been a great line from this movie. Too bad WW is delayed until next year,but in the meantime, I'll be coming into this thread looking for display tips and inspiration...so keep the pics coming!

Awesome!!! Hopefully I'll be hearing something this week. My WL was 8/22 :banana ...too soon :huh

Mine is en route from BBTS, tracking says I should have him on Wednesday.

I got on the exclusive waitlist September 20th, so I guess that ship has sailed on converting. Kinda sucks, as I was gonna stick the sniper rifle in my Punisher armory.

Just receive mine from bbts. Pretty clean...no issue with scuff marks or gold painted anywhere. Thank god cause I was beginning to worry with these issue fellow freak been posing.

Just receive mine from bbts. Pretty clean...no issue with scuff marks or gold painted anywhere. Thank god cause I was beginning to worry with these issue fellow freak been posing.

Awesome! Got mine from BBTS last week. Thought I might ask again, but does yours seem a little darker from the waist up? Mine is slight and it doesn't show up in pictures, but I can definitely tell in person.

Thanks in advance man!

Awesome! Got mine from BBTS last week. Thought I might ask again, but does yours seem a little darker from the waist up? Mine is slight and it doesn't show up in pictures, but I can definitely tell in person.

Thanks in advance man!

Seriously I can't tell if it is. Maybe this due to age. Lol. But overall this figure is absolutely amazing.

Glad things turned out for you guys. Man, I went on eBay just to check if I could snag a separate cowl if bbts ends up denying my claim and I hope the people scalping these get stuck with them after Hot Toys announces they are producing another run of these. These people are just a-holes.

Glad things turned out for you guys. Man, I went on eBay just to check if I could snag a separate cowl if bbts ends up denying my claim and I hope the people scalping these get stuck with them after Hot Toys announces they are producing another run of these. These people are just a-holes.

If you want parts keep checking Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot, you might find it

To be fair here, if you are making reference to people listing these and selling them for $325 shipped... After you factor in eBay and PayPal fees of 14% and $16-$20 to ship, they are breaking even. People get bent thinking they are scalping but the ones listed and what is actually selling are back to the original price they paid from sideshow and others after all the fees and shipping.

Really? Then why are they selling them? Why did they get extras in the first place? That's a whole bunch of extra stuff tacked on.

You'd have to ask them why they are selling their figures. I just sold my second (which I bought by mistake) to a fellow member for cost at $258. Had I needed to go eBay route it would have sold for $325 vs $258. Would have been the same $ for me either way since eBay and PayPal don't work for free.

Back