1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it on the right side along the neck by chance?
It's on his right side cheek and it rubbed scratced away the leather texture. It's a slight scuff but it bugs me when I pay 250 for a display piece. I would be fine with a replacement cowl though, like Slideshow does. I don't need a whole new piece because the rest is great.

Let's see a pic of it to see if it can be fixed
I already packed him back up. I didn't even take all of the plastic off yet. I saw it and put it back until I can figure out how to get it replaced. I shouldn't have to fix high end pieces right out of the box.

It's on his right side cheek and it rubbed scratced away the leather texture. It's a slight scuff but it bugs me when I pay 250 for a display piece. I would be fine with a replacement cowl though, like Slideshow does. I don't need a whole new piece because the rest is great.
Ah, thanks. Mine has marks that I've seen in other's photos and thought maybe yours might've the same.

Is any one else's figure seem a little darker grey from the torso up?

On mine it's slight, but I also notice that in my pictures it virtually non existent. So just wondering if anyone else's figure is similar.

Thanks in advance!

Ok, so I talked to a rep and she said to take pics and send them over, which is fine. But, then she said then she will have to send them to the claims department to see if it's something they will ok because they have received a number of similar complaints about the cowls. They don't even know if they will be able to replace it due to it being seen as a lot of them have similar scratches and scruffs and that's just how they are were produced. Really? I had a similar issue with two figures ordered from Sideshow and they didn't give me any line like this. I sent in pics of the messed up part and they sent me a new one. I even trashed the defective part and sent pics back. No more ordering these expensive pieces from btts after this.

Ok, so I talked to a rep and she said to take pics and send them over, which is fine. But, then she said then she will have to send them to the claims department to see if it's something they will ok because they have received a number of similar complaints about the cowls. They don't even know if they will be able to replace it due to it being seen as a lot of them have similar scratches and scruffs and that's just how they are were produced. Really? I had a similar issue with two figures ordered from Sideshow and they didn't give me any line like this. I sent in pics of the messed up part and they sent me a new one. I even trashed the defective part and sent pics back. No more ordering these expensive pieces from btts after this.

Yeah, I feel for you and I know what you mean.

I got mine from BBTS but they're hit or miss when it comes to stuff like this. I've gotten some of the higher priced play arts figures from them in the past where they had two right forearms and 2 left legs, etc. They were more than happy to replace those for me, but when it came to paint issues, they sent me packing.

Thankfully my HT Batman was in good condition. Didn't really have a choice but to purchase it from them since my SS waitlist didn't convert.

I just went through that with BBTS, started a thread about it. I eventually opened up a claim with my CC and BBTS wound up just refunding me. I have a couple of sold out items on PO with them(Deadpool) but my last two figs have come from other websites because I dont trust their CS anymore but SSC does have the best CS out of them all though I just dont buy from them too much because I pay sales tax. After my last couple of PO get fulfilled Im probably going to stick with SSC and just pay the sales tax.

I already packed him back up. I didn't even take all of the plastic off yet. I saw it and put it back until I can figure out how to get it replaced. I shouldn't have to fix high end pieces right out of the box.

i just had a similar problem , right outta the box mine had freaking stray gold paint down the knee , it's sooooo frustrating. Wait forever to get it and it shows up defective, Sideshow was nice enough to replace it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Looks like I missed out on a really great figure here. I wasn't impressed with the prototype photos. So I put him on the back burner. I hope the Justice League version looks this good.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Sorry for the blurry pics, but I gotta say, it's crazy how spot on this is. The likeness is like he jumped right off the blu-ray cover. Can't get enough!

Also, thought I'd ask again if any one else's figure seems a little darker grey from the torso up?

On mine it's slight, but I also notice that in my pictures it virtually non existent. So just wondering if anyone else's figure is similar.

Thanks in advance!

20161118_215334.jpg
20161118_215305.jpg

Attachments

• 20161118_215334.jpg
    20161118_215334.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 376
Sorry for the blurry pics, but I gotta say, it's crazy how spot on this is. The likeness is like he jumped right off the blu-ray cover. Can't get enough!

Also, thought I'd ask again if any one else's figure seems a little darker grey from the torso up?

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 305399
View attachment 305398

Nicely done! :clap

Wow. Looks like I missed out on a really great figure here. I wasn't impressed with the prototype photos. So I put him on the back burner. I hope the Justice League version looks this good.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Yeah, just the one instance where the final product outdid the proto.

I just got notice I will get him sometimes in December. Unbelievable.

I just got notice I will get him sometimes in December. Unbelievable.

That's what I was told to, mid to late December. I'll just be very relieved if we get him before Christmas.

Just got a waitlist conversion for the EX.

Just ordered the Death Trooper so not sure I'll be keeping my reservation. I know I'll regret it if I don't get him.

Back