1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0f85f2e1dd385e3512df2976a8143dc3.jpg

the longer ankle peg also makes it appear the boots on batman are 2 pieces, as in a shoe and a sock to cover his shins

Those pics look hilarious, reminds me of tom cruise dancing in his underwear, or the dance scene from the breakfast club?

I'm not even trying to be malicious to OP. He inadvertently created one of the dankest memes this forum's ever seen. He should be proud, I laughed my ass off for a bit just looking at them.

Man! you guys are a tough crowd! He's probably not gonna post anymore pics, ever! lol. Seriously though, we should help not hurt!

The fig is great, I love mine it just looks funny posed in some ways but Ive seen it look epic in other pics. It is one of my grab if house is on fire figs though.

Anonymity, minus the fear of an ass-kicking, brings out the bully in most cowards.

I grew up without social media the only to trash talk back then was to someones face. Of course it led to fights but as an older guy over the computer is better for the joints.

I just opened mine from BBTS. I was prepared to be underwhelmed, but instead I was totally wowed. The suit material is fantastic, much thinner with more of a fabric feel than I expected. No issues with the cowl covering the symbol ears on mine unless his head is bent all the way forward, and even then it seems like you can futz with the suit to get the chest section a bit lower if necessary.

The cape immediately pissed me off though. It looks good and is a nice material, but all that went out the window as soon as I actually tried to stand him up and get it to look natural. What in the world were they thinking? Glad I ordered one of Tony's capes, it really will put this figure over the top.

The body proportions still look off to me. In hand it almost looks like the arms are too long, which is making the legs look too stumpy in comparison. The pants are really easy to hike up if you take the boots off first though. I will try some long foot pegs and see if it's better, but something about the musculature of the inner thighs makes him look a bit odd when looking at him straight on no matter what, like he's suddenly bow-legged from the knees down because of how close the thighs are to each other.

But overall, the hype is deserved and I am thrilled! A little tinkering and I think it will be the cream of the crop for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the report. How much did you end up paying for the Cape?

I think it was like $120 shipped. I plan on this being my only Batman figure for the foreseeable future so didn't mind splurging a bit for it.

Also wanted to add that the costume also has a really interesting sheen to it that I wasn't expecting, adding another layer of depth to the grays/blacks of the suit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be more than happy with the Unreal Toys custom cape. It's not movie accurate but looks much better than the film cape to me anyway. Less than half the price of Tony's cape too.

Back