1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prefer the letoker vs batflek but cool pic :clap

jeeebus so those that have are now buying doubles? ughhh that makes me feel sick when im still tryin to get one over here still lol. :panic:

Just got my BvS and DX12 Batman from the cupboard to display next to each other - I've had my Hot Toys in storage for a while because having them out on display will ruin them in the room I'm in at the moment - so I've not seen most of them for over a year, close to 2. And holy crap have Hot Toys really gotten better over time!

The DX12 is still amazing, but compared to the BvS one there's no contest. Interestingly Bale's Batman head is tiny compared to Ben Affleck's, not sure if that's a larger scale or how they are compared to each other in 1/6th anyway.

Nice pics. :clap

Yeah I think Heath would of reprised his role after TDK, he wasn't killed like Nicholson's Joker was. Wasn't he just sent to Arkham at the end of TDK?
It's never really explained, the last we see of him he's hanging upside down laughing maniacally. I heard it was originally supposed to be Joker as the judge in the "death or exile" scene instead of Dr. Crane.

Mine just arrived last week unboxed it today. Awesome Batman , one of HT's most poseable, No Futzing or barely any futzing required. however can anyone point me to a more in depth tutorial on the eye replacement I'm paranoid i'm going to break something it's very stiff within the headpiece. Instructions say turn counter-clockwise to lock , is that right ?

Mine just arrived last week unboxed it today. Awesome Batman , one of HT's most poseable, No Futzing or barely any futzing required. however can anyone point me to a more in depth tutorial on the eye replacement I'm paranoid i'm going to break something it's very stiff within the headpiece. Instructions say turn counter-clockwise to lock , is that right ?

What works for me follow the instructions on putting the eyes on that eye pole

But

1. Stick the eyes into the socket spaces of the cowl about half way

2. Release the pole

3. Use your fingers and thumb to gently push the eye piece from the back into the sockets until you hear a crunch or small pop.

4. Should be nice and secure

5. To remove, just do what the directions say

The cowl is kinda soft, also helps if you squeeze the cowl a little between the front and back of his head, it widens the sides a little and makes the eyes pop off easier.

The cowl is kinda soft, also helps if you squeeze the cowl a little between the front and back of his head, it widens the sides a little and makes the eyes pop off easier.

That's a good tip, never thought of that :hi5:

I didn't think I would like the raised eyes too much..but I gotta say they work great with the angle close ups very lifelike

Just got him in. He's built like a tank! Such an awesome figure. Need to spend some time futzing the cape though!

After more posing I've come to the conclusion that if my place burned down and I could only save one Hot Toy this would be the one.

Put him against any other Hot Toy and he commands the most presence - Hot Toys really have outdone themselves. With no futzing at all it is an utmost figure, worth every penny and high import tax charge for me. Be interesting to see how they do the next iterations of him, but I feel with this suit this will be the one to have. Hopefully everyone who wants one can get it. You really can't see the presence he has from a photo, in hand it's incredible.

Mine was shipped out Saturday from bbts. I hope it lives up to all the high praise.

Back