1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mezco 1/12 for play/extreme posing and HT for display/non extreme posing. thats my plan at least.

Two more pics.

IMG_0670.jpg
IMG_1089.jpg

As long as you don't add your own price on top of retail, ill be interested.

what does that mean? My cost is 235 + 30 shipping + 30 import. Thats $295, I charge $350 Shipped (est $30) and that includes paypal fees... thats a Sick killer scalper profit of maybe $20... I dont live in the U.S.

youre not my guy, next

what does that mean? My cost is 235 + 30 shipping + 30 import. Thats $295, I charge $350 Shipped (est $30) and that includes paypal fees... thats a Sick killer scalper profit of maybe $20... I dont live in the U.S.

youre not my guy, next

seeing as the goin rate sold on evil bay is $330+ shipped... doesn't seem far off to me.

seeing as the goin rate sold on evil bay is $330+ shipped... doesn't seem far off to me.

Yeah I try to be reasonable. I used to give "cost and i'll eat shipping" deals and its just a losing system, Lots of good people on here, and Id be happy to help someone out but im not losing money anymore. Worst case I just keep it, and wait till it is going for $500 and people start begging for $350 :lol jokes

youre not my guy, next
Why can't it be shipped directly to the guy buying it?

Also, relax. How the ****** am I supposed to know you don't live in the US. No one is attacking you. No need to get defensive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Why can't it be shipped directly to the guy buying it?

Also, relax. How the ****** am I supposed to know you don't live in the US. No one is attacking you. No need to get defensive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

edit: When I say my cost, I mean what I have paid so far to recieve this from Sideshow to my house, I paid $235 + $30 to ship, then when it did ship I paid another $30 in tax and import fees so I paid $295 as of today, It will cost me an addition $30 at minimum to ship it to a buyer, so I folded that cost into my asking price, plus im eating the paypal fees.

edit: When I say my cost, I mean what I have paid so far to recieve this from Sideshow to my house, I paid $235 + $30 to ship, then when it did ship I paid another $30 in tax and import fees so I paid $295 as of today, It will cost me an addition $30 at minimum to ship it to a buyer, so I folded that cost into my asking price, plus im eating the paypal fees.

Gotcha :duff:

Back