1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Florida and my wait list reservation converted 2 nights ago and Sideshow Support let me know that they expect it to ship next week...not sure if that helps.

Kinda does. Still waiting on BBTS, but if some of the retailers down here get it first, I want to go to them. Some have said they're getting it any day now, but that's feeling like any week now XD

My waitlist for this converted so I'm cancelling my preorder with buybigbang.com because they won't have it for another few weeks ... not sure when it'll show up on their site but it might be available soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think, and I know this might offend some Marvel Fanboys, but I think this HT batman is even better than the IM Mark 45 and Civil War Cap.

All 3 are excellent representations of HT best work. The likeness of Affleck is unreal, and new body suit is outstanding.

dd0936c6e5ae12aeb3af9ace19bd3257.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Btw, HT probably made the cape longer than most think it should have because when you place it on a stand, you need the extra few cm so all you see is the cape and nothing behind.

If you don't use a stand then yes I can understand the feeling of it being a bit too long.

Wow, he looks incredible in your picks. I'm gonna have to futz with him to get him to look like that.

Thank you. :)

awesome pics remy. :clap

mine will be here tommorow, hopefully with some futzing he'll look as good as yours.

Man, you're gonna love it! I honestly cant help constantly staring at this sexy beast.
Hot Toys truly raised the bar on this figure.
I just received my HT CW Captain america a couple of weeks ago, and of course, the usual, very happy with it.
But with this figure...I'm completely blown away. My gf was laughing at me cause I had a grin from ear to ear. She said I look like a little kid. lol.

Oh, Just a little tip for futzing his cape.
I was initially gonna cut the bottom of the cape since the excessive length of the cape causes it to sit unnaturally at the shoulder.
But Instead of cutting, I pulled the cape down so it sits naturally on the shoulder...and tuck the excess cape at the bottom of the stand.
Now granted...I didnt use the stock stand, I used a generic one from ebay, but I think it should still work on the stock stand since the cape is pretty long.

From here, it looks like the long cape is just flowing behind the stand.
But the bottom of the cape is tucked under the stand.
By pulling the cape down and tucking the bottom under the stand, it keeps the cape flushed to this shoulder.

Last edited:

Man, you're gonna love it! I honestly cant help constantly staring at this sexy beast.
I just received my HT CW Captain america a couple of weeks ago, and of course, the usual, very happy with it.
But with this figure...I'm completely blown away. My gf was laughing at me cause I had a grin from ear to ear. She said I look like a little kid. lol.

I was initially gonna cut the bottom of the cape since the excessive length of the cape causes it to sit unnaturally at the shoulder.
But Instead of cutting, I pulled the cape down so it sits naturally on the shoulder...and tuck the excess cape at the bottom of the stand.
Now granted...I didnt use the stock stand, I used a generic one from ebay, but I think it should still work on the stock stand since the cape is pretty long.

Thanks for the tips, Remy. And that picture looks like an actual photo of Batfleck.

From here, it looks like the long cape is just flowing behind the stand.
But the bottom of the cape is tucked under the stand.
By pulling the cape down and tucking the bottom under the stand, it keeps the cape flushed to this shoulder.

Your Bats looks awesome, bud! Other than futzing the cape at the shoulders, did you make any other alterations to the figure?

Your Bats looks awesome, bud! Other than futzing the cape at the shoulders, did you make any other alterations to the figure?

Thanks man.
Nope, no mods. That's a big surprise for me cause 95% of my figures have some sort of mods, some big, some very minor.

Before getting this, I was already anticipating cutting the cape, and then do the painting of the scratches on the chest bat emblem.
I was also thinking of adding bulk, from seeing a mod awhile back.

But I only do mods when something kinda bothers me, that I have to do the mod.
This figure looks perfect to me.
I honestly dont think I'll even bother painting the scratches on the emblem.
And once you have it in hand...he's freaking massive!!!
I think adding bulk will only make it look unnatural.

This figure is pretty much close to perfection!

Btw, HT probably made the cape longer than most think it should have because when you place it on a stand, you need the extra few cm so all you see is the cape and nothing behind.

If you don't use a stand then yes I can understand the feeling of it being a bit too long.

Yeah...That is a good point.

Back