1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not one for messing with figures but I would love a custom cape for this guy...the one on it is so very bad and that's a shame...takes a little from the figure.

I am so envious of you guys.. I am not hearing anything from my local distributor.. Frankly speaking, it' much nearer to ship to Malaysia from China.. But. No news yet.. Bummer.... :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My past 2 weeks haul when I was out for a business trip. Picked it up last night. Still haven't had time to unbox it.

20161019_070317.jpg

Didn't think Knightmare Batman could be topped. But the normal Batman is a beast! Easily my favorite.

Attachments

• 20161019_230843.jpg
    20161019_230843.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 247
Didn't think Knightmare Batman could be topped. But the normal Batman is a beast! Easily my favorite.
Neat display, reg bats looks like he's holding in piss lol; where did you get that cowl? and did where ever you get it sell the rest of his costume?

Neat display, reg bats looks like he's holding in piss lol; where did you get that cowl? and did where ever you get it sell the rest of his costume?

He might be holding piss with how long it took him to get here lol I got the 1:1 cowl from an eBay seller called coolfunkcurly. I can give you a link to his Facebook page

Now that is a display :hi5:

Where did you get that Cowl

The 1:1 cowl I got from an eBay seller. I'll post a link to his Facebook

EDIT: Here's the link to his Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1396411857294397&tsid=0.31168606290491674&source=typeahead

I would display boxes but 40+ figures with 4 detolfs doesnt lend itself to that display option.

I am so envious of you guys.. I am not hearing anything from my local distributor.. Frankly speaking, it' much nearer to ship to Malaysia from China.. But. No news yet.. Bummer.... :(

I feel your pain, man. I'm from the same region. It seems that our distribution channels get later batches.

Congrats buddy! Very classy display too. I had the chance to PO Knightmare Batman but decided not to when I saw it displayed next to the Regular suit Batman at a show 2 months ago. KB's a great figure but IMO the Regular suit just outshines him.

(Now if I wanted to make a quick buck I would have POd KB still knowing that he'd go for pretty penny)

Hi guys, my arrived today but the cowl has a little bit of sticky glue on it. Does it happen to anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are still waiting in Europe to :impatient: I've never been this anxious for a figure, every day feels like a week :lol

We are still waiting in Europe to :impatient: I've never been this anxious for a figure, every day feels like a week [emoji38]

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] hahaha..same here..

@jedijim3002 could you do me a huge solid and take a photo of the normal Bruce Wayne sculpt next to the HT cowl in the shelf lighting? I would love to see how they compare side by side.

Back