1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. I like the figure. I certainly don't have buyer's remorse. But because, for me, Armoured Batman and Superman were such gems, I find this fig a little underwhelming. Any niggles are the same as others have pointed out: proportions off around the hip and leg area, slight inaccuracies in the suit, and the way the cowl sits and the cape hangs is not ideal. Would I feel this way if those other two BvS figs hadn't knocked it out of the park, though? It just feels like maybe this one was rushed through a bit.

Still, overall I am happy. Time to celebrate by posting pics of all my Batmen. I've futzed with Batfleck since I took these and have gotten him looking a little neater. That ruck up in the suit around the hips was easy to adjust.

Hmm, do you really need to remove the gauntlets and boots to remove the plastic wrapping?

IMG_1117yt.jpg

Hmm, do you really need to remove the gauntlets and boots to remove the plastic wrapping?

View attachment 299373

Personally, after the Deadpool fiasco, I'm more than cautious with HT costume quality. I figure that if they put these here, there must be a reason.

So what I did was remove the arm and boot sleeves, lower the plastic wrapping so that it doesn't protrude anywhere, and put the sleeves back. Now, you are free to do what you want of course.

Personally, after the Deadpool fiasco, I'm more than cautious with HT costume quality. I figure that if they put these here, there must be a reason.

So what I did was remove the arm and boot sleeves, lower the plastic wrapping so that it doesn't protrude anywhere, and put the sleeves back. Now, you are free to do what you want of course.

Yep, after I removed the gauntlets and boots and saw how they stuck to the suit, I simply trimmed them a bit and put them back as a layer to separate the plastic from the suit!

great pictures guys ,keep them coming

look ma no wires ...or stand for that matter :lol

messing with bats and hes pretty well balanced and articulated ,much more so that i first thought ,next to bats 66 maybe the most poseable bats hot toys have made so far ,crappy pics but he balances well

30447222335_1601e7b057_c.jpg

30410516426_3260483489_z.jpg

@jedijim3002 could you do me a huge solid and take a photo of the normal Bruce Wayne sculpt next to the HT cowl in the shelf lighting? I would love to see how they compare side by side.

Yes. I'd be happy to do that as soon as I get home from work.

Mine came in yesterday! Figure looks great right out of the box, but even better after some futzing! Here's a couple of quick shots I took with my phone:

I just ... i can't erase the image of his butt from my head. I saw it in some video review ... it's ridiculous. Why would they do that to him.

Hey, anyone in FL get this from Sideshow yet?

I am in Florida and my wait list reservation converted 2 nights ago and Sideshow Support let me know that they expect it to ship next week...not sure if that helps.

Back