1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last time i messaged kit was about a few weeks ago, still really far away from release from what he said
Hmm.. Definitely not good. Damn. Jaxon always takes forever to have his poo ready. I wish unreal toys made a custom 1/3 Superman cape. Never had delays with unreal. Oh well... it is what it is I guess.

Hmm.. Definitely not good. Damn. Jaxon always takes forever to have his poo ready. I wish unreal toys made a custom 1/3 Superman cape. Never had delays with unreal. Oh well... it is what it is I guess.
yeah same, i ordered awhile ago but wasnt expecting it to take this long. even fusion collectible's cape has become more tempting to pick up because i know itll be ready soon. 2 month ETA dates are more like 6-8 month ETA dates or more now. it sucks, i really want the cape to come since my customs are coming in this friday and all i need is just his cape left

Well, I have to say my custom wired cape from Unreal did take longer than it was supposed to. However, it was worth the wait, it looks really good on my BvS Batman. I hope you guys get the capes you ordered soon.

yeah same, i ordered awhile ago but wasnt expecting it to take this long. even fusion collectible's cape has become more tempting to pick up because i know itll be ready soon. 2 month ETA dates are more like 6-8 month ETA dates or more now. it sucks, i really want the cape to come since my customs are coming in this friday and all i need is just his cape left
Some ppl have been waiting 9months or more for their capes from Jaxon. I mentioned this in another thread, but I think he’s still just a one man shop and has gotten way too big for his own good to keep up with the amount of orders he’s getting nowadays especially now that you can order through Kit’s site.

I ordered the Jaxon wired cape for TDKR Batman around late June and that turned up recently.
yep!! same here, only thing was it seemed we fell into the early/first batch of his when kit put the listing up so they had some stock and were ready to go. It does make me wonder how large of a batch will kit receive from jaxon because i don't think anyone is receiving anything at this time..

Has anyone received Jaxon Xu's newest drape cape for BvS / JL regular suit?
I ordered it January but still waiting.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3318&search=jaxon
I know the feeling, I ordered a new drape cape for my batman returns, a drape cape for bvs batman in February and still waiting.
I messaged him a few times & the 1st reply was in may where he said “they would be sent soon”, the second reply was in august when he said “I’m workin on the final details on them”.
Hmmm.
Iv ordered a few capes from his before but not anymore after this

Thank you for your replies. I'm glad to know the situations about it. I hope we will get the delayed capes soon!

not cape related, but i just got shipping info from kit about jaxon's collar for bvs

1663214078874.png

I just received an email from jaxon saying he missed my email and my “cape” has been sent.
Hopefully he means my 3 capes🤔
Not bad only over 6 months since I ordered …..

I just received an email from jaxon saying he missed my email and my “cape” has been sent.
Hopefully he means my 3 capes🤔
Not bad only over 6 months since I ordered …..
Let me know how the capes are. It looks like he uses the same material for the Keaton capes. So I’m hesitant if they are.

Let me know how the capes are. It looks like he uses the same material for the Keaton capes. So I’m hesitant if they are.
Will do, Iv got the batman returns drape cape coming & the dx 19 cape as well as a wired grey jl superman cape on the way

Finally!! Can't wait to get Jaxon's new drape cape‼︎

Attachments

• 29A57447-A924-4B12-B9ED-83DE84D84C35.jpeg
    29A57447-A924-4B12-B9ED-83DE84D84C35.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 0
Can anyone give me advice on what extension to get for his ankle? Something that's readily available? I read the MOS and armory batman ankles would fit perfect but that was years ago. Not sure if anything has come out since that's easier to get.

Can anyone give me advice on what extension to get for his ankle? Something that's readily available? I read the MOS and armory batman ankles would fit perfect but that was years ago. Not sure if anything has come out since that's easier to get.
OneSixthKit does a leg extension kit.
When I want different ankle pegs my 3D printer guy makes them to length for me.

I'd start by measuring the actual pegs on him and then you know roughly what size you need. There's some MoS on eBay for Zod, might be a good fit.

Wanted to share a HT BVS Batman cowl fix. I've used the "heat then cold water" method in the past to fix the cowl's tab from sticking up away from the chest/suit, but it doesn't last long, as the rubber is thin and just wants to bend up again over time. So this time I got a small piece of tin, cut it down to size to sit against the inside of the tab running toward the neck opening, then shaped it (did this before attaching to suit, so I didn't damage that thin rubber trying to shape it after), rounded the corners (to prevent any sharp edge from cutting into the rubber) then used gorilla glue to adhere it to the cowl. Now the tab sits nice and flush with the suit, over the top of my Jaxon Xu cape. I recommend using thicker tin, from a tin can or something, not flimsy aluminum. I had to use a pliers and some force to bend it into shape, so I know it's not going anywhere on it's own.

DSCF4057-1.jpg

DSCF4146.jpg

DSCF4149.jpg

Back