1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my custom headsculpt.

Fanfastic piece.

IMG_6768.jpeg

IMG_6448.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

He looks like he just got out of the coal mine.
A lot of these stubbled sculpts dont end up looking right..

The original sculpt of this looks amazing. The pic above is a recast painted by a guy who refuses to acknowledge that but still sells them, scumbag. (glad OP is happy with the cowl though)

Ahhh, those are all sold out aren’t they?

I am really happy w my BvS Batman, but I have been considering changing the cowl out for a while.

I believe so, mille studio has my favorite cowl to date, they may still have stock, but I think theyre even more expensive than Zhao.

Has Jaxxon changed his cape material over the years for this figure? My Jaxxon cape from years ago is bulkier and doesn’t sit as nice on the traps as so many of the recent pics I’m seeing.

My current Jaxxon
IMG_3333.jpeg

Other people’s

IMG_3332.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3333.png
    IMG_3333.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3332.png
    IMG_3332.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
Has Jaxxon changed his cape material over the years for this figure? My Jaxxon cape from years ago is bulkier and doesn’t sit as nice on the traps as so many of the recent pics I’m seeing.

My current Jaxxon
View attachment 686423

Other people’s

View attachment 686425
He’s had that second option pretty early on, though, it may be the only option now. I ordered his capes pretty much when he originally offered them and I had the choice between the one you have on yours and second image you posted with the thinner, textured material.

I’m sure it depends on which figure, but are these Jaxon capes fairly easy to put on and replace the old with?? I am considering this for a few of my Batman figures but I dont want to damage any of them trying to swap capes out.

I’m sure it depends on which figure, but are these Jaxon capes fairly easy to put on and replace the old with?? I am considering this for a few of my Batman figures but I dont want to damage any of them trying to swap capes out.
Batman is super easy. Remove the head, remove the cape, fit the new cape and the refit head. It's not attached other than held on via the head.

Superman capes, on the other hand, that is a completely different ball game.

Back