1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Batman I ever had the pleasure of owning (especially the updgraded Suicide Squad version) if anyone can find him for a decent price go for it! You will be very happy with him.

I posted these on reddit a while back. I had to have both BvS and JL batfleck. They're both incredible figures.
818e5c11291d181b1004a786d8377df9.jpg
1b6ad3b7387869e1bea4356c88b1e9ef.jpg

These two look amazing together! I just don't get the same "Wow" factor with the JL Batfleck like I do with the BvS one.

#ThanksBatfleck

Batfleck is what got me into loving Batman and toy photography again. :clap

EdydnpcVAAALOE3.jpg

Nice Batfleck montage !!!

I am praying that we'll get a Season 2 ZSJL, which may involve Darkseid more and a Knightmare world (according to insiders). If Hot Toys make figures from that, I'm in big trouble !! :lol

Given the way DC movies are being pushed back to 2022 and 2023, studios not wanting to invest in big films for the cinema and HBOMax needing new content NOW it makes sense that budgets could be being re-purposed for HBOMax series (no risk of bombing at the box office).

The Snyderverse is there all planned out and ready to go. Plus why would you invest $60/70M in just one season ?

So long as it's good, Season 2 & 3 to round out the vision has a damn good chance at this point imo.

I'm so very happy to finally have this bad boy in my collection! I know this has been asked before but is there an easy safe way to separate his cape from his cowl? I have a Jaxon wired cape to put on him.

I'm so very happy to finally have this bad boy in my collection! I know this has been asked before but is there an easy safe way to separate his cape from his cowl? I have a Jaxon wired cape to put on him.

Isn't it separate? Is yours glued together for some reason?

...lol...Hot Toys glue...just a gentle tug and it will separate... trust me :wink1: and yes it is glued on, just poorly

...lol...Hot Toys glue...just a gentle tug and it will separate... trust me :wink1: and yes it is glued on, just poorly

Ok, that's a relief then. I received mine BNIB and when I saw the little tab that stated the cape cannot be removed from the cowl, I was confused. Lol. Yeah I'm familiar with Hot Toys glue! I guess Hot Toys learned their lesson with the JL version.

For those of you who have ordered a custom cape from Jaxon, can I reach him through email or just Facebook?

Thanks in advance.

For those of you who have ordered a custom cape from Jaxon, can I reach him through email or just Facebook?

Thanks in advance.
I have found sending a message through FB is the best method to reach him.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back