1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
116946376_10218526273450086_5333285849616476769_o.jpg

112553421_10218461262104843_3770549822692206876_o.jpg

I bought it at release, but sold it after The Whedon JL and Batman was so disappointing in that. I should've waited before selling, so a re-issue would be great. Hoping he wears it for the first part of the Snyder Cut so a 2.0 would be justified for Hot Toys.

I bought it at release, but sold it after The Whedon JL and Batman was so disappointing in that. I should've waited before selling, so a re-issue would be great. Hoping he wears it for the first part of the Snyder Cut so a 2.0 would be justified for Hot Toys.

It looks like he's wearing it in that trailer shot with the TDKR bat tank, but on the other hand they did release that suit twice already with BvS and suicide squad. No idea what the chances of a reissue could really be.

A QS release would have been nice but with the current DC movies torpedoing it seems highly unlikely.

A QS release would have been nice but with the current DC movies torpedoing it seems highly unlikely.

I would have been all over a BvS 1/4 from Hot Toys, but now I have more faith in JND Studios pulling it off, and really am hoping they make a Warehouse BvS Batman.

Count me in for a 1/4 version as well. I'm actually somewhat surprised it hasn't happened already, given the hype for that suit. They reissued Knightmare today, so who knows?

How do you adjust the pants so they aren't so low in the crotch? Do you use a hairdryer to heat it? I remember this being mentioned before in the thread, but honestly it's over 1250 pages, and I gave up on searching.

How do you adjust the pants so they aren't so low in the crotch? Do you use a hairdryer to heat it? I remember this being mentioned before in the thread, but honestly it's over 1250 pages, and I gave up on searching.

I just held him by the waist, and moved the suit material on the thighs upwards toward the crotch. It's easy to adjust that way.

Back