1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job! Keep up the diet and make him do more ab crunches 😂

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

😂😂😂😂
in all seriousness though. this just shows quite a problem in inconsistency by hot toys.
just sharing something some of you might be interested in knowing👋🏻

I think everyone knows about HT qc issues by now. Nothing new there. Opening a new figure is sorta like opening a kinder surprise or pandora's box, you never know...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Finally got this dude on a great deal which included a Unreal Toys cape. He's pretty great.
4fb746a1cb350cec1efe96b36f7324f4.jpg

b249fab530da846f1e566fd8abd01f4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel Batman is already very imposing in museum pose...
it's all about the lighting...

IMG_5886_1.jpg

Nice photo. Kind of reminds me of the scene at the end of BvS, when he visited Luthor in his cell and you saw him standing there behind Luthor.

I don't know if this has been discussed about or not, but I think I will share in this forum.
So last week I opened my second batman (on your right) just to check if the suit got sticky, though the suit itself is fine, I noticed quite big differences between the two..
I also don't know if you can see it because of my crappy photo skills, but if you observe the muscle definition around the abdominal area, my left batman looks more muscular because of this:monkey4

View attachment 351093
I had to get a replacement body from Sideshow for my Sniper exclusive version. My first messed up figure had the added muscle definition as the suit on the left. That suit was much darker, almost the color of the chest emblem.

My replacement was like yours on the right, a lighter grey suit, more contrast from the chest emblem, and less defined ab muscles. It was definitely not just the ab crunch. It toom a while to get the replacement, I assumed it was from a later batch.

I think the later looks more on model. The original had no contrast. While I liked the look of the abs, it appeared somewhat cartoony to me, kind of like the original Keaton suit. I think the more subtle one is more real world looking, especially after looking at pictures of the suit in the real world....not in the color graded movie grabs. I think it's cool you have both. Provides some variety in the display.

I had to get a replacement body from Sideshow for my Sniper exclusive version. My first messed up figure had the added muscle definition as the suit on the left. That suit was much darker, almost the color of the chest emblem.

My replacement was like yours on the right, a lighter grey suit, more contrast from the chest emblem, and less defined ab muscles. It was definitely not just the ab crunch. It toom a while to get the replacement, I assumed it was from a later batch.

I think the later looks more on model. The original had no contrast. While I liked the look of the abs, it appeared somewhat cartoony to me, kind of like the original Keaton suit. I think the more subtle one is more real world looking, especially after looking at pictures of the suit in the real world....not in the color graded movie grabs. I think it's cool you have both. Provides some variety in the display.

thanks for giving me your opinion! yes, I think this might be a later batch batman, anyway still looks awesome.
I'm curious to see the SS batman later this year

One question can i put batman bvs mouth and eyes on my batman knightmare ? Thank s
of course you can mate👌🏻

Back