1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair here, if you are making reference to people listing these and selling them for $325 shipped... After you factor in eBay and PayPal fees of 14% and $16-$20 to ship, they are breaking even. People get bent thinking they are scalping but the ones listed and what is actually selling are back to the original price they paid from sideshow and others after all the fees and shipping.

Like I stated earlier in this thread, this guy cost me $235 + $30shipping from sideshow and then another $30 for import tax, thats 295 USD, im selling mine for $350 shipped, that means of the $55 more im charging im spending $30ish to ship it and losing $10.50 approx to paypal fees. So I may make about $9-10 bucks?? I dont think anyone would consider that "scalping" :lol

Cut them some slack guys, they're just frustrated that they are not able to get one at a fair price.

[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Really? Then why are they selling them? Why did they get extras in the first place? That's a whole bunch of extra stuff tacked on.

I wound up with two also. I paid a 20% deposit on one and my exclusive converted. I wasnt going to lose money so I advertised it for a little more than I paid. After fees ans shipping I think I made $5. I definitely wasnt selling this figure at a loss so someone can get a "deal".

This is such an outstanding figure. Just unboxed mine and to my surprise the tech cowl came with it, despite only ordering the single figure on its own. Maybe all of Popcultcha's stock came with the cowl?

Looking forward to receiving Supes that I picked up at discount a few days ago.

161121030115326390.jpg

Yeah, a lot of my anger is due to my figure being damaged and not knowing now if I will get a replacement. But having to pay $75.00 over retail sucks.

Yeah, a lot of my anger is due to my figure being damaged and not knowing now if I will get a replacement. But having to pay $75.00 over retail sucks.

no i get it. no one likes to pay more for something than they have to...

i think a lot of folks don't realize or forget the actual costs of selling stuff on ebay. it aint cheap! sell something for $340, you gotta pay them around $46 w/ both sets of fees. and outside a few of these small forums, that's really one of the only / main avenues for selling something. so they know it and def take advantage of it with what they charge you in fees. Then throw in ridiculous shipping charges we all are faced w/ of about $20... you've lost almost $70 of the sale! sucks, but is what it is...

no i get it. no one likes to pay more for something than they have to...

i think a lot of folks don't realize or forget the actual costs of selling stuff on ebay. it aint cheap! sell something for $340, you gotta pay them around $46 w/ both sets of fees. and outside a few of these small forums, that's really one of the only / main avenues for selling something. so they know it and def take advantage of it with what they charge you in fees. Then throw in ridiculous shipping charges we all are faced w/ of about $20... you've lost almost $70 of the sale! sucks, but is what it is...

I stopped selling on Ebay a couple years ago. I got tired of the fees and waiting for my money to clear.

I actually recommend joining the Facebook 1/6 BST groups... No fees for joining or selling. I've sold quite a bit of stuff through those groups.

My Bats arrives at my cousins in NY I find out shipping to U.K. Is $90!

That makes it the same price as if I bought it within the UK. I may just wait till I visit NY next year and bring it with me. So I have a lot longer wait :-(

This is such an outstanding figure. Just unboxed mine and to my surprise the tech cowl came with it, despite only ordering the single figure on its own. Maybe all of Popcultcha's stock came with the cowl?

Yea that was a cool surprise! Glad I preorder from them

Are you talking about the tech cowl

My Bats arrives at my cousins in NY I find out shipping to U.K. Is $90!

That makes it the same price as if I bought it within the UK. I may just wait till I visit NY next year and bring it with me. So I have a lot longer wait :-(

Meanwhile, get your cousin to open it and check for any defect.

Just for s's and g's I e-mailed Hot Toys to ask if they plan on producing another production run of Batman. Of course, they probably won't answer but it never hurts to try.

Just for s's and g's I e-mailed Hot Toys to ask if they plan on producing another production run of Batman. Of course, they probably won't answer but it never hurts to try.

Haha, you're right they will never reply. If they do second run, they would keep it quite so not to piss off investment collectors.

Back