1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the tech cowl
Yes, the tech cowl that was the exclusive for ordering the Batman and Superman bundle at Sideshow. This box came with a "with tech cowl" sticker on the outside and it is also printed on the shipper box. I only ordered Batman on its own, so I was surprised to get the tech cowl packaged within.

Edit: Just checked the specs for this figure at PC and it does mention the tech cowl as one of the accessories. So rather than making it a bundled accessory with Supes/Bats, it comes with every Batman figure.

The second run is Suicide Squad Batman

If it comes with everything that this one comes with minus the kryptonite bazooka but with the breather instead I'd be fine with that. Heck, throw in more accurate legs and arms and minus the badonka donk it would be awesome sauce!

Haha, you're right they will never reply. If they do second run, they would keep it quite so not to piss off investment collectors.

Yep. Definitely don't want to piss them off. They wanted to sell you a figure at an over inflated price and are now mad that they can't. :lol

Up for pre-order at Forbiddenplanet.com again, says it's due in stock on 24th November.

What chance do you think Forbiddenplanet have of actually meeting that 24th November date? I already have one pre-ordered from another company but the mid to late December estimate is making me seriously tempted to pre-order again. Easy to sell the one that turns up later new in the box and I shouldn't lose a penny. Yep, this figure has made me crazy :lol

What chance do you think Forbiddenplanet have of actually meeting that 24th November date? I already have one pre-ordered from another company but the mid to late December estimate is making me seriously tempted to pre-order again. Easy to sell the one that turns up later new in the box and I shouldn't lose a penny. Yep, this figure has made me crazy :lol

This morning it was listed as sold out and not due until December 20th so I'm hoping the change in date is because the stock has actually arrived. I had Armored Batman pre-ordered with them which wasn't due in the warehouse until the 15th of November, mine was delivered to me on the 14th. Fingers crossed:impatient:

This morning it was listed as sold out and not due until December 20th so I'm hoping the change in date is because the stock has actually arrived. I had Armored Batman pre-ordered with them which wasn't due in the warehouse until the 15th of November, mine was delivered to me on the 14th. Fingers crossed:impatient:

Sounds promising then. No deposit option, do they take the money right away or not until they dispatch the figure?

Sounds promising then. No deposit option, do they take the money right away or not until they dispatch the figure?

They don't charge your card until they start preparing your order for dispatch and you can cancel at any point until then. One way or another it's only a 48 hr wait to find out if they've got it or if the agonising wait continues....

They don't charge your card until they start preparing your order for dispatch and you can cancel at any point until then. One way or another it's only a 48 hr wait to find out if they've got it or if the agonising wait continues....

Just went ahead with the pre-order. Don't see any risk, if its delayed I can cancel. If it is released this week/next week that's great. Can sell my other figure when it turns up, only have to get around £240 inc postage to cover any loses. Looking at eBay prices now that shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks for your help :hi5:

I've had the Forbidden Planet pre-order for about two months now and saw that it changed to November 24th today - if they do post it this Thursday, I will be very happy indeed!

inhand, love it!:clap

so the bottom tip of cowl hittin top of bat symbol is annoying me for sure. wht was the fix? it look just too long in compared to movie images. if its bent in via a heat up then cold water abit would it help? tempted to trim it but yeah... not doin that.

Back