1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to break it to you but that's is truly terrible.
Take a step back and look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost: And Creasy has the actual HT figure..glad I'm not the only one who thinks it doesn't fit even as a custom :dunno

Hate to break it to you but that's is truly terrible.
Take a step back and look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it certainly isn't HT... I don't think it's "truly terrible"; it's not a bad custom. Kind of makes me think of a made for TV Batfleck. The one posted by JediJim... that one is "truly terrible", lol.

Meh. Like I said before: The Barbie was a gift from my girlfriend and I decided to customize it. I just got my HT Armored Batman, waiting for the HT Knightmare to ship, and I am on the waitlist for the regular HT BvS Batman. SS said it is likely to convert, but if that doesnt then I will get the SS version. I am doing pretty good right now.

Hell, everyone in the DC customs forum likes it �� Its definately not going to compare to a $250 HT figure.

Bats vs Bruce

DSCF0179_zps7xgqexjs.jpg

The last few pages in this thread have been appalling.

lol appalling :lol
a bit strong :lol not sure id go along with that, at best its been a look at the custom ben head ,which i personally think is a great buy for the money ,which was the intended focus of my post ,cant speak for the rest but to me every post that has pictures over the last few pages ,shows what a good likeness to the actor whos now playing batman these custom heads has ,whether you like what folks have done with them or not ,and that is a good thing isn't it ,considering the interest in this version of batman and the possibilities of a reasonably priced custom head opens up
but your milage may vary :duff

What's with all the bashing of people's customs?
Sure, some look better than others, but a bit of constructive criticism would be a lot better...

Back