Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, and I think in the film you can tell. Big black widow fan here, so I have read all her solo comics from over the years and they did add a lot of small aspects from her comic-book character that hadn't really been a part of the films until this point. Made me very happy!!
She was all for the puns and jabs they scripted for Pugh that makes Yelena make fun of Nat’s posing .

As bad as the plot fell short..this was a good goodbye to Scar’s BW in the MCU. Even the whistle between Nat and Yelena towards the final scene and then Yelena whistling at the grave…

IMO Scar wanted the fans to see the proper send off to her character..just like Tony’s funeral..Steve’s new past with Peggy then just seeing her dead body lifeless in EG.

For that..we thank Scar.

I know I should just roll with it, but how exactly does she control/shoot those stingers? I wasn't aware that her suit also came with an AI courtesy of Tony Stark. :lol
The suit has a sensor. When she does a Kegel move, it detects it and fires off.

I think I’m going with SS

BBTS has Iron Strange $10 more than SS..yeah I know SS shipping is atrocious but BBTS is so slow and behind everyone when getting HT

It works out the same in the end with SS shipping..I’m tired of BBTS being so late

Hmm, the hair looks kinda funky to me...almost seems like dreads...I'm really on the fence with this one.

Guess I'll need to see final product photos, but I'm kinda leaning towards no with this.

It probably will sell out at BBTS ..so I think I’ll go with SS.

They seem to take longer to sell out

I personally think CW has the best likeness.
I used to own it; it's excellent but has some angles where it's pretty generic. Too idealized or something, can't put my finger on it.
My favorite hair and suit remain TWS version - the suit is far more durable and makes for safer posing and I love the straight hair, she's just a bit too skinny looking.
It was a great look, but the figure fell just short for me.

CW Widow has a better shape, and I've never seen a CW Widow that had horrible hair out of the box. I think it looks great.
Agreed on the shape. I found the hair out-of-box is just okay; too full-bodied compared to what it actually looked like in the film; I spent some time re-shaping and styling it (because real men buy dolls) and got it to where I wanted it, but that makes re-posing fraught once the hair is 'done'.

Even if the face sculpt softens, which I also think it will, that hair kills this figure.. It needs to be improved too. And the color looks terrible.

I can see where it needs work, but I'm judging it as a prototype -- it's gonna be over a year before we see what we get.

Thread needs some more pics at this point. Some of my favourites.

black-widow-special-edition_marvel_gallery_60ef2c1a92513.jpg
black-widow-special-edition_marvel_gallery_60ef2c1dd4f47.jpg
black-widow-special-edition_marvel_gallery_60ef2c19d29c5.jpg

Just looks like Endgame really….i think the white one is cooler.

Hmmm... looks really good but I rather have Endgame suit and then get the white suit. I think the white would look better with Red Guardian too.

Even though the suit is a step closer to the comics and the likeness is also good, this one feels a little underwhelming and very similar to her other looks

Back