Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which Yelena would HT do if they did her figure

Bun

ponytail

it would be great if this really happens..we get both her sculpts

which Yelena hair would you want in a figure

Looks great. Like others, I've been waiting for an ultimate BW. I love the costume, especially the gold details, the collar, and the lack of heeled boots.

The spaghetti plastic worm hair does not look too appealing.
Yes, those loose strands in front look a tad too thick but given how difficult it would be to add more definition/lines to them in this scale I'm willing to cut HT some slack. I get what they're going for but it might have been better if they just tucked those behind her ears.

Yes, those loose strands in front look a tad too thick but given how difficult it would be to add more definition/lines to them in this scale I'm willing to cut HT some slack. I get what they're going for but it might have been better if they just tucked those behind her ears.
Pretty sure they were going for her final look

But it’s extremely hard to do it sculpted

And a new expression sculpt too right ;)

That would be ideal but wouldn't make or break for me since I never had the original. But I could understand why people would be miffed if HT literally just rereleased the IW version with molded hair.

That would be ideal but wouldn't make or break for me since I never had the original. But I could understand why people would be miffed if HT literally just rereleased the IW version with molded hair.
Nah I think they would do this ..just like this minus her armor and make it a BS exclusive

I see you’ve found a new favorite gif lol.

1626278299145.gif

Back