Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure I'll pick it up, but this looks like the best one they've ever done.

Yep, as many have said I've been waiting a long time for the ultimate Black Widow. I think we may have found her !

Could this be the best Widow yet? Looks so gooddd!

I only have the "Age of Ultron" Widow with the new Endgame sculpt, but this is 100% a candidate to replace that. It looks amazing, definitely agree that it's the best one yet.

I like how they made the sculpt look a lot older than her EG sculpt..even though this setting was before IW ..Scar looked a lot older in the film..some of it had to be due to the fact she had a baby .

This looks good. I typically prefer rooted hair, but the sculpted works for this one. Now just need to see Yelena, Red Guardian and Milena.

Definitely tempted by this one. I wonder how tall it will be. I understand the Endgame figure came out a bit shorter than expected.

Would HT gamble and do both versions of Yelena

would they make this version an exclusive

Suit looks great but the head and hair isn't really working for me. Looks like a bad repaint of their Endgame sculpt?

The color of her hair is really artificial looking. As for its sculpting, admittedly the look of her hair in that final scene has got to be quite challenging.

Back