Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sticking with the Endgame version as I like the movie a whole lot more (and it is way more iconic) and how much I like a movie is a big factor for me. She's also a one figure only character. Objectively though this suit is definitely more interesting.

I'm sticking with the Endgame version as I like the movie a whole lot more (and it is way more iconic) and how much I like a movie is a big factor for me. She's also a one figure only character. Objectively though this suit is definitely more interesting.
Well I’m expecting the EG Nat any day now because BBTS shipped it out because I had it in my Pile of Loot too long :LOL: So I’ll get to see if it is the best Widow so far . Is the articulation really that bad:unsure:

To me, the most bada$$ of the bunch is this one:
75AE913F-5042-4EA8-9814-3ED63A86B212.jpeg

I think the sculpt is a little too rough. She looks older than she should be.

The suit is bleh. If you like a gold belt then enjoy I guess. It’s otherwise pretty bland.

The hair didn’t come out good but I applaud the effort.

If I get anything it’ll be the white version, but I’m probably passing on the whole line at this point. Maybe taskmaster for completionism and red guardian just because I think there’s a chance we won’t see these characters again for a long time

Thought everyone wanted this version instead of the white one? Now nobody wants this version and only the white one :lol

216771061_10158128898747344_2838863619675655854_n.jpg

wtf were they thinking with all those earrings? :duhLike how does that even get on screen? Someone had to actually approve that, probably multiple people. And they all said yes :ohbfrank: why even have a job at all?

wtf were they thinking with all those earrings? :duhLike how does that even get on screen? Someone had to actually approve that, probably multiple people. And they all said yes :ohbfrank: why even have a job at all?
Because it seems she actually has her ears pierced like that, and I doubt she wanted to take them out. She had them in Endgame too.

I like the piercings.

Best Widow to date, but methinks HT is still trying to cheat a bit of extra height with those boots. Not the dumb wedges of before but still too much heel. White Suit has the same problem

yv37fhR.jpg

RQCguDA.jpg
TmqZdsr.jpg

Compared to the Iron Studio statue
BSaOz9k.jpg

Thought everyone wanted this version instead of the white one? Now nobody wants this version and only the white one :lol
They kinda f'd up this version with the spaghetti hair...otherwise I would have been down for both. I'll likely only get the White Supremacist version now.

Back