1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. That?s why Enterbay is in NBA hell and Blitzway is taking some of the least desirable licenses imaginable.
Another post on Hot Toys? facebook I?ll never forget is when they tried to discourage anyone else from making detailed 1/6th scale figures, that it was ?bad practic?, acting like they pioneered 12? figures. It was from like 2010 or something.

Also, I?m guessing they greatly overproduced that ESB Vader which is why they were so quick to slap him in a new box - probably trying to offload extra stock. I think the regular version is still available.

I also think Disney has a hand in it to. They tell them what to make in order to keep there licenses. Disney has that power.
Yea it feels like HT are greedy and don?t want any competition so they hoard everything they got. They suck so much ass. Announce a license then make two toys. But make 50 of the same yellow and gold robot . Such a shame.

I won’t be excited until you can actually pre order them. HT can’t be trusted.

https://i.redd.it/ovmwifwbb9b51.jpg
Apparently from the CCG Expo in Shanghai 2020

Maybe I'm just naive but I take it as a good sign they keep showing these at the expos.

They also keeping showing that TROS Snowtrooper figure that we all know has no chance in hell of getting made. That alone makes me skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won’t be excited until you can actually pre order them. HT can’t be trusted.

Oh 100% with you, just not completely given up yet.

They also keeping showing that TROS Snowtrooper figure that we all know has no chance in hell of getting made. That alone makes me skeptical.

Means nothing but it doesn't look like they showed it at this convention unless I'm missing it (not a huge star wars fan).
https://i.redd.it/i61dpnv2l7b51.jpg

I still believe this will get made. It has been a regular show at conventions over multiple continents now. Many other prototypes that are clearing now not being made (Romero Joker, Poe, DST) were mostly one off showings.

I am not giving up yet!

Robin's nipples are way overwhelming for me :lol

110164732_10157215034701976_7843955767192674907_n.jpg

107159967_10157215034451976_1657661375945688873_n.jpg

EdIGKDAU0AAEC-t.jpg

Nipples or no nipples, I just want to preorder the fcjing thing.

Stop showing those prototypes at every show and put the damn figures up for order and release the spec pics.

Same! They just look so good next to eachother!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Think his head looks a little undersized?

Hope it releases for those that want them - really don't think they'll sell all that well, they'll probably be an extremely small number if done.

Hope it releases for those that want them - really don't think they'll sell all that well, they'll probably be an extremely small number if done.

I?m going to get these two even though I don?t have any DC character yet.
I hope hot toys price this at a reasonable price with little to no accessories though.

What's going on in the area I've circled

Either they were smart enough to use the cowl’s natural lines as a seam to access moveable eyes and swappable faces, and this prototype just has a more blatant seam/gap

OR

The prototype is just falling apart from frequent moving from show to show.

I will order these if they ever go up. With Hot Toys who know what year that may actually be. We need some Villains to go with the heroes though.

Back