1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also curious about that too. I live in Australia and summers get pretty hot and my figures are just in my bedroom which isn't temperature controlled in any way. Concerned about my rubber figures. I don't know how well they'll hold up in a hot environment

I think standard advice is air conditioning. I would start with a humidity sensor/monitor, something cheap like this (https://smile.amazon.com/ThermoPro-...onitor&qid=1672245947&sa-no-redirect=1&sr=8-2)

Get some data points. Once done, I'd look into air conditioning (which functions as a dehumidifier) or a purpose built dehumidifier.

Same is true for too low humidity. Sorry I can't give specific product recommendations. I live in the NE US and for the most part, when it gets hot out, the house is air conditioned. Never had any flaking issues.

I think standard advice is air conditioning. I would start with a humidity sensor/monitor, something cheap like this (https://smile.amazon.com/ThermoPro-...onitor&qid=1672245947&sa-no-redirect=1&sr=8-2)

Get some data points. Once done, I'd look into air conditioning (which functions as a dehumidifier) or a purpose built dehumidifier.

Same is true for too low humidity. Sorry I can't give specific product recommendations. I live in the NE US and for the most part, when it gets hot out, the house is air conditioned. Never had any flaking issues.
Thanks buddy, so in addition to monitoring we should have a dehumidifier which should maintain the humidity levels to the given percentage? Thanks a lot brother :)

Also curious about that too. I live in Australia and summers get pretty hot and my figures are just in my bedroom which isn't temperature controlled in any way. Concerned about my rubber figures. I don't know how well they'll hold up in a hot environment
Australian here too and I don't recall many figures being reported damaged on here by our climate thankfully.

I've had my Batman Returns Keaton since new (2015) and displayed in multiple houses since then. Always in the coolest room with minimal sunlight and never in direct light of course. Not all of those places had AC either but he still looks brand new.

I believe the humidity is a bigger factor than heat with figure damage which is only really an issue in North Queensland for us (Sydney based here). Going back and forth from cold to hot could be more an issue than consistent heat too but that is really just a theory I have!

Try and keep them in a room which is the most consistent temps possible and they should be fine.

Last edited:
Can anyone in Australia tell me when sugo toys usually get their hot toys figures in after they've been sent worldwide? Am i getting my hopes up thinking I'll get this in January?

I'm new to Sugo so not sure if they get all their figures direct from a HK seller or just some initial batches at a higher price before getting the rest from the local channel.

Australian Distributor Ikon Collectibles is your best guide and currently have the Batman Forever figures listed as a Jan 31st arrival date. That seems a tad optimistic to me and I think we will get these closer to March

I'm new to Sugo so not sure if they get all their figures direct from a HK seller or just some initial batches at a higher price before getting the rest from the local channel.

Australian Distributor Ikon Collectibles is your best guide and currently have the Batman Forever figures listed as a Jan 31st arrival date. That seems a tad optimistic to me and I think we will get these closer to March
March? Oh man why such a long wait for everything. If inart ships joker in February then Australia probs get theres in April. I need some new hot toys figures to keep me entertained lol! Oh well just gonna have to wait.

Last edited:
Happy for Ikon to prove me wrong of course, but I always go with a minmal 3 month release window from HK release to Australia.

Sadly no guarantee of lead times for us when it comes to HT and Sideshow and how and when they will send stuff to us

Happy for Ikon to prove me wrong of course, but I always go with a minmal 3 month release window from HK release to Australia.

Sadly no guarantee of lead times for us when it comes to HT and Sideshow and how and when they will send stuff to us
Yeah it really does take a while. Especially with chinese new year hot toys shuts down for the celebration so even further delays. I would buy international but the shipping is ridiculous. I was gonna buy the DX19 from sideshow but it was like over 600 with shipping included so i thought bugger it and just went with an ebay seller in Australia. It's a shame i don't know any physical stores around where i am that sells hot toys so i wouldn't have to order them all online.

Got these guys in today absolute nostalgia! so happy with getting these guys. Here’s my setup atm. Can’t wait for the Batman forever Batmobile with Jazz inc.

Attachments

• 9456DFA2-BA08-40DB-AD8B-3B5C54D08434.jpeg
    9456DFA2-BA08-40DB-AD8B-3B5C54D08434.jpeg
    816.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CBB9AE83-ADA2-4123-BC40-2C02E9627937.jpeg
    CBB9AE83-ADA2-4123-BC40-2C02E9627937.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
To anyone who ordered their Batman & Robin from KG, it appears our wait will not be as horrifically long as usual.

They notified via Facebook that the Forever Dynamic Duo should ship this month before CNY.
B826485E-8AA2-4C1F-9EF1-15B1401E2BB7.jpeg

Thanks you won’t regret it-Iv got a second one coming too. Can see this being a figure much sought after once it sells out.
Armored bats is taller it’s just the pose I have him in. Here he is alongside the new knightmare bats-he’s the same height almost and against the dx 19 & 09 he’s a giant 😂
Spider-Man No Way Home, eat your heart out!

Anyone have trouble removing the neck joint? Mine comes off with the head and it's impossible to get a good grip on the neck to pull it out.

Question for those that have messed with this - anyone know how to remove the belt? It’s a small thing, and I’ve noticed in pics mine is not the only one, but it’s like some of these have the belt sitting crooked on one side. On mine, as you look at it the left sits a bit lower than the right when you center the bat emblem - it’s not anything serious - but out of curiosity anyone know if it’s a molding issue or if I can somehow remove the belt without damaging it or the suit and adjust it??

Attachments

• 915FBB67-B9FD-4A97-84B0-33D32D9F9019.jpeg
    915FBB67-B9FD-4A97-84B0-33D32D9F9019.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back