1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for those that have messed with this - anyone know how to remove the belt? It’s a small thing, and I’ve noticed in pics mine is not the only one, but it’s like some of these have the belt sitting crooked on one side. On mine, as you look at it the left sits a bit lower than the right when you center the bat emblem - it’s not anything serious - but out of curiosity anyone know if it’s a molding issue or if I can somehow remove the belt without damaging it or the suit and adjust it??
I checked mine and it appears its attached at the back of the buckle with adhesive from the straps on either side. I would approach with caution. How it seats is very nuanced in that photo. I see it and I understand how that can catch your eye, but if were me, I would likely just leave it. Its a gorgeous figure. Very striking in person. Of all the Hot Toys I have collected, this got my wife's immediate reaction, which is saying something. It really jumps out at you with Val's likeness and that pleasing gleam off his suit.

I’ve searched for a thread but it doesn’t seem to exist so this is the most relevant place to mention that Kit has now sent out invoices for Toyz Trubo Crazy Attorney (Forever Two Face) so look out for reviews and go get him if you want to add to your Batman Forever lineups.
1673744567248.jpeg

1673744680874.jpeg

It’s dropping a year later than initially projected so it’s really about time they announced their Riddler figure.

YES! About time! Just recently PO'd this guy from NeoGeekToys!
(only other place that had him for PO was Toys Wonderland...)

Anyone have any in hand shots of the Two-Face? I know BigBreda has his but I'm curious about the smiling head.

I started padding the new body up with sticky tack, a solution I’ve used before on Batman Begins figures that I like a lot because you can mould it to the shape you want and it doesn’t hinder articulation.

At the new height I think he looks better even viewed by himself. That stock body was so tall and beefy in the torso it made him look stiff and inhuman to me.
View attachment 613509View attachment 613510
curious to ask since you saw what the body looked like underneath, and assuming its out of the box. instead of completely removing the entire body in favor of a new one. do you know if the knee/lower leg piece can be removed like other hot toys bodies? this is the dx09 body for example

1674348206475.png

curious to ask since you saw what the body looked like underneath, and assuming its out of the box. instead of completely removing the entire body in favor of a new one. do you know if the knee/lower leg piece can be removed like other hot toys bodies? this is the dx09 body for example

View attachment 619512
Yeah that’s possible, I think the thighs and torso are too long too though.

Honestly, I'd wait for Mars to tackle a Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face. Their offerings so far have looked fantastic, and they just teased a Jim Carrey Riddler - which makes me assume Two-Face could be coming as well.

They are suppose to. Its good to have choices.

One day, Mars and Sensation and who knows who will make Burton Penguin and Catwoman. And... we.... will... have... peace.
Mars confirmed a DeVito Penguin a while back.
That just leaves Catwoman up for grabs but looking at Mars's track record, they'll likely tackle her.

Mars confirmed a DeVito Penguin a while back.
That just leaves Catwoman up for grabs but looking at Mars's track record, they'll likely tackle her.

Hot Toys confirmed Penguin and Catwoman like a decade or more ago, and how's that going? Until I see them, I don't trust any posts or teases.

But I'll admit, something's in the air right now about old Batman adversaries... so this is the first chance in a long while to make a dream come true.

Hot Toys confirmed Penguin and Catwoman like a decade or more ago, and how's that going? Until I see them, I don't trust any posts or teases.

But I'll admit, something's in the air right now about old Batman adversaries... so this is the first chance in a long while to make a dream come true.
Seeing Mars's track record so far, I'd trust their word over Hot Toys's any day.

I’m super excited to see what Mars will do. It will force me to decide to upgrade or keep these old Xensations haha 😂 which aren’t near perfect but are holding the fort down for now. I still need to add Robin haha 😅

Attachments

• 60498140-B4A4-4026-BF6A-1F8CFDB25338.jpeg
    60498140-B4A4-4026-BF6A-1F8CFDB25338.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
The figures have slowly started to arrive into the UK too, and I've got mine now. I'm really blown away by these in person. They look incredibly striking together on the shelf.

I'm just so happy to have these in hand now. I really couldn't believe it when Hot Toys first announced these. And now here they are!

The only thing that could improve these for me is a matching Riddler and Two-Face, and thankfully we're getting some third party options to pick from.

IMG_6635.jpeg

IMG_6639.jpeg

IMG_6667.jpeg

14E9F17C-DE81-4818-98B9-09409F3CC1D1.jpg

Back