1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The real life suits on film were prone to this awkward folding around shoulders too. Even as late as the Bale/Begins suit, you see behind the scenes images of his suit all bunched up rubber looking around his shoulders and inside his elbows. It’s inescapable. And in a way, unintentionally film accurate.

07244228-B268-4F99-8811-9CB47BEF0A13.png

Yeah all the Batman figures with these suits do that, happens in live action too.

Those last couple of photos look like a man in a suit, pretty good range of motion in those arms and shoulders I must say. Betting he has ratchets.

Wouldn't even display them doing any crazy poses to begin with. Having them on display with their hands on their hips is the way to go.

I really like how these blogger pictures tried to mimic those BTS costume photos we got of these suits.

Yrehiqo.jpg
That hands on hips photo just sells me on both of them. They are really nice looking figures. They really pop, and they're so shiny!

Wow, these figures look incredible... especially Batman. They nailed the color and metallic look.

I agree that the posing is extremely limited, even a basic hands on hips pose tweaks the shoulders and bunches up the biceps. But for a straight, arms-at-side pose, the figure looks fantastic.

I think people should pose them safely with their arms back, a slight arch leaning back and their pelvis prominently displayed... just like in the movie.

Sadly, despite my nostalgic need for this 1995 "gem", without Riddler and Two-Face I just have no need for this shiny Bats and his red-breasted ward.

Fortunately, I feel 3rd party versions of the nasty twosome coming very soon... very soon indeed...

This figure looks great and I ordered it but it honestly pisses me off to see it release at the same time as this Batman Begins embarrassment. What cruel world would allow a near perfect Batman Forever figure before Batman Begins?

Admittedly my bar for “perfection” is much lower with this suit and I’m sure there are things that are off but it’s a solid release either way.

Tempted to get a set from HK even with my domestic preorder. The pair looks really good.

Back