1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out great. Love the headsculpt and suit finish, it’s perfect.

Can’t wait to get mine. Even though it’s unlikely, I’d really like to see them do the Panther suit, it would pair well with this one.

Very happy for Batman, Robin… not the best but I see the Chris likeness. So much nostalgia I saw this in the movies back in the day can’t wait to get these guys and that Jazz inc forevermobile 😉 .

Very happy to see this turned out well. I was afraid he'd end up with a black suit, but that finish looks great.
So now the wait begins. It's been years since getting a 1:6 figure from a European retailer, I don't even know how long the wait is nowadays.

Got one on the way ems shipping from hk now, worked out £70 cheaper than from sideshow & il have it early next wk. Great to have somethin batman related in time for Christmas

I grew up watching the keaton batman films as a kid, it was something we watched a lot. I wasn't old enough to see them in theaters back then though. Good old vhs came through for those films. Batman forever on the other hand was the first batman i saw at the theaters. It had so much marketing and hype. I had the toys, i had those cool mugs from mcdonald's. This was my favorite batman film as teenager. I saw B&R in theaters too and also had all the usual merch for that film too. That one i loved back then, but hated when i got older. Good times. I feel like i might regret not getting robin a little bit, but meh. I think his costume in B&R was a much better looking suit.

318429299_518895443607806_1140256246521462671_n.jpg

Annnnnd that's the display right there.

Depending on your perspective, that is either all that is right or wrong with the 1990s encapsulated. Too bad we never got a crossover between Schumacher Batman and a mulleted Nick Cage blue energy Superman.

Man, that pic is awesome. Love the way the green and purple lights reflect off the suits.

When the prototype for Batman was first unveiled, I was concerned about the color but the final production figure is perfect.

These turned out pretty good in my opinion. I’d like them but haven’t decided if I’ll bite or not. If anything I’m inclined to wait for a discount.

Preordered from SS this morning after seeing them on Facebook. I loved Batman Forever when I was a kid and I’m excited to finally have a Robin in my collection.

I grew up watching the keaton batman films as a kid, it was something we watched a lot. I wasn't old enough to see them in theaters back then though. Good old vhs came through for those films. Batman forever on the other hand was the first batman i saw at the theaters. It had so much marketing and hype. I had the toys, i had those cool mugs from mcdonald's. This was my favorite batman film as teenager. I saw B&R in theaters too and also had all the usual merch for that film too. That one i loved back then, but hated when i got older. Good times. I feel like i might regret not getting robin a little bit, but meh. I think his costume in B&R was a much better looking suit.
Pretty similar to me, I was about 10 when Batman Forever came out and was the first Batman film I saw at the cinema after years watching Keaton over and over again.

I’d like the B&R version of Robin and I agree it’s a much better suit and the red on black would pop off the shelf (plus he would come with his own branded accessories).
This came out great. Love the headsculpt and suit finish, it’s perfect.

Can’t wait to get mine. Even though it’s unlikely, I’d really like to see them do the Panther suit, it would pair well with this one.
Yeh I would love the Panther suit too… the last cinematic suit with the yellow oval (well at least until Flash graces the screen) and despite all of the complaints about having nipples on the suit I have always liked it, my favourite was always the Returns suit though.

Yeah, it’s that material that’s going to naturally do that when it’s folded on itself. I see a lot of people on Facebook freaking out too, but realistically I don’t know how it could be done differently. Unless they used a more sturdy rubber in which case it wouldn’t articulate as well and would present it’s own set of problems.

Back