1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw you need to log in to be able to view and order it:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4535It is scheduled to release q4 2023

OT customs also offers begins head with articulated eyeballs:
https://www.shopotcustoms.com/product-page/batman-begins-cowl-2-0
I just got my "final options Selection and payment" email from OT for his Begins cowl.
Considering I've never received the 2 capes I ordered last December I'm hesitant to throw another $270 towards the $50 I paid for the pre-order....:dunno

I just got my "final options Selection and payment" email from OT for his Begins cowl.
Considering I've never received the 2 capes I ordered last December I'm hesitant to throw another $270 towards the $50 I paid for the pre-order....:dunno
That's weird I think you should follow up why your Cape hasn't arrived since December
Because ot has made posts the past month that the batman capes are ready to ship

Could just email him. Probably got lost in the influx of orders.

That's weird I think you should follow up why your Cape hasn't arrived since December
Because ot has made posts the past month that the batman capes are ready to ship

Could just email him. Probably got lost in the influx of orders.

Emailed last month - no response yet.
Been collecting long enough to be patient, I’m sure it’s not easy staying on top of all of it.

Got my final batch version from tba today. Out of the three Iv had it’s a completely different matte finish than the shiny 1st versions. Not just a slight difference.
A definite improvement over 1st batches.
Just gotta wait for oatys headsculpt now 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpeg
    IMG_0687.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0694.jpeg
    IMG_0694.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0695.jpeg
    IMG_0695.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0693.jpeg
    IMG_0693.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Got mine through PopCultra during their 20% off sale also added a _OT_Customs_ drape cape. Got to say I’m very happy that this must have been from the second batch because my suit is matte and not gloss. Need make some 1/6 cape clips and attach them with some double sided tape.

View attachment 648832View attachment 648833View attachment 648834View attachment 648835View attachment 648836View attachment 648837

Thats good to know. I also grabbed one from them and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to open him yet. It looks great!

Thanks for the Jason Wu link. I just ordered the sculpt too. I think I may stick with the cape. I like wired capes and he will look good on top of the Tumbler.

Last edited:
I guess all of us buying from TBA raised the demand, he's now selling it for almost 300 HKD more than before

Back