1/6 Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman (Prestige Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure just hit waitlist. That's it i think I'm definitely glad I PO this now even though the skin isn't mt first choice I'm sure it will look amazing on the shelf.

Have jumped on the waitlist for him at Sideshow

Sadly I waited too long to get the funds together to buy from timcent or Toys Wonderland & today when I have the cash ready he's gone up to nearly ?350!!!!

Now I just have to hope the waitlist converts otherwise this is another Arkham Knight I've missed out on

Neil

Has anyone ran into issues pre ordering this figure. I received an email from sideshow to pre order (was on waiting list) but constantly get a “This item *item can not be purchases at this time” Im still within the time frame of me pre ordering it. Dont want to miss out this time around.

Got an e-mail from SS tonight that this piece will arrive at their warehouse next Friday on May 8th, and my final payment is scheduled on that same day. So, not much longer until this bad boy is standing strong in my collection :yess:

Got an e-mail from SS tonight that this piece will arrive at their warehouse next Friday on May 8th, and my final payment is scheduled on that same day. So, not much longer until this bad boy is standing strong in my collection :yess:

Oh wow that's interesting
Hopefully means there is a chance of my Waitlist converting this week

Neil

Mine finally arrived after 5 weeks stuck in a Hong Kong post office. I'm struggling with this one, have to give it a few days see how I feel but it's not doing much for me right now. Given the demand for the original version and now this variant I thought in hand it would win me over.

The Arkham City Batman with the modifications done is still the best Batman in this line for me. Wish HT would just redo that figure with the material for the suit used on the Affleck Batman. Then you'd have one of the best Batman figures out there.

As for this Prestige figure I do love the gold emblem but overall the suit doesn't click with me. Pics just out the box, haven't done anything to him yet. How do I get the cape to look halfway decent? The shoulder armour on his right side seems awkward, not sure if it can be adjusted...worried about breaking it.

pres1.jpgpres2.jpg
pres3.jpg

Canceled mine at Sideshow, so someone on the wait list is lucky. Can't decide on which Batman I want to represent the character. The gold emblem on this was beginning to poke me in the eyes every time I looked at. Thought it looked cool at first glance. Oh well.

Have jumped on the waitlist for him at Sideshow

Sadly I waited too long to get the funds together to buy from timcent or Toys Wonderland & today when I have the cash ready he's gone up to nearly ?350!!!!

Now I just have to hope the waitlist converts otherwise this is another Arkham Knight I've missed out on

Neil
U snooze u lose

Got him today from SS. Already have the regular AK version, but have to say this one really pops. Usually not a big fan of a gold emblem on Batman, but it works on this figure. Highly recommended!

I canceled my PO for this if anyone is still looking ? maybe someone?s wait list will convert.

Just got an email stating that I am able to purchase from SS...however I must say my initial enthusiasm for this figure has passed from when it was originally announced. My collection thus far has been only MCU and Spidey VG properties only, so venturing to purchase this one would break my Marvel only rule...not sure if I wanna go down that road into a brand new property...the MCU line is costly enough already lol.

So ultimately I think I'm gonna pass on this...plus I don't really wanna be unnecessarily extravagant with the economy behaving the way it's been recently...so if anyone else wants to snatch this up, by all means it's yours!

Finally got him today and it's bittersweet because I've already sold it to someone. After inception of the figure, I decided it really wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong it's awesome and well detailed but I think I'm cool, I can't stand the gold symbol type batsuits, so I decided someone else should have it and I can get my money back at least. This is just my opinion if you guys like it then cheers.

Finally got him today and it's bittersweet because I've already sold it to someone. After inception of the figure, I decided it really wasn't for me. Don't get me wrong it's awesome and well detailed but I think I'm cool, I can't stand the gold symbol type batsuits, so I decided someone else should have it and I can get my money back at least. This is just my opinion if you guys like it then cheers.

I?m getting it mainly because I?m getting Batgirl and Harley, and I feel like I ought to have Batman to go with them!

I?m getting it mainly because I?m getting Batgirl and Harley, and I feel like I ought to have Batman to go with them!
Nothing wrong with that. I'm not getting any of the other figures. But I did really want a Batman I can say is the definitive batsuit but it definitely isn't this.

Woke up to an unexpected email from SS saying my prestige Batman shipped. Didn’t get an email notifying me of the upcoming payment but I’m happy it’s on the way!

Back