1/6 Hot Toys Batman: Arkham Knight - Batman (Prestige Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is older in the Arkham games except for Origins were he was in his early years as Batman. That for me would be my most wanted version of him.

I'm not much for younger versions. I usually like characters at their peak. The suit was pretty cool though. As for the face... eh.

41nc6saeywn01.png

For me, the best WASP Bruce is the Telltale version.

SdcFPMj.jpg

It's obviously modeled on Jon Hamm, but I don't much care since I love Jon Hamm.

488994951.jpg

The thing is that in the comics I read Bruce was a Catholic, so I always took the Waynes and Kanes as some sort of general "Brit" Americans instead of pure Anglo-Saxon Protestants. So I like a Bruce that's more Iberian/Med like some Brits are. When I was a kid Alain Delon was my "Fancast".

cc53692b-2861-45d7-919c-5b3597d0763e.jpg

But anyway, if you go the more conventional, classic route, you can't beat the Hamm/Telltale look IMHO.

I'm not much for younger versions. I usually like characters at their peak. The suit was pretty cool though. As for the face... eh.

41nc6saeywn01.png

For me, the best WASP Bruce is the Telltale version.

SdcFPMj.jpg

It's obviously modeled on Jon Hamm, but I don't much care since I love Jon Hamm.

488994951.jpg

The thing is that in the comics I read Bruce was a Catholic, so I always took the Waynes and Kanes as some sort of general "Brit" Americans instead of pure Anglo-Saxon Protestants. So I like a Bruce that's more Iberian/Med like some Brits are. When I was a kid Alain Delon was my "Fancast".

cc53692b-2861-45d7-919c-5b3597d0763e.jpg

But anyway, if you go the more conventional, classic route, you can't beat the Hamm/Telltale look IMHO.
Yo we agree that John Hamm would make an awesome Batman. Lol or even two face. Yea that to me is Bruce Wayne (Black/dark brown hair, blue eyes and strong jawline.) But we've gotten the people we have I think the arkham games did a good job with batman, never cared about the unmasked look. But if they did release a new game they can revamp the character models.

Yeah, Hamm is the perfect Bruce and it boggles my mind why studios can't just do a simple Gothic Noir film with comic-accurate actors. Get me Hamm as Bruce, Antje Traue as Catwoman, say, Peter Capaldi as Alfred, and so on and so forth, translatinf from page to scene, and it'll be great. As for another Arkham game, it's been getting teased since Knight came out, but every expo ends and we get nothing but vague hints. Just hurry up and announce the damn thing already.

Yeah, Hamm is the perfect Bruce and it boggles my mind why studios can't just do a simple Gothic Noir film with comic-accurate actors. Get me Hamm as Bruce, Antje Traue as Catwoman, say, Peter Capaldi as Alfred, and so on and so forth, translatinf from page to scene, and it'll be great. As for another Arkham game, it's been getting teased since Knight came out, but every expo ends and we get nothing but vague hints. Just hurry up and announce the damn thing already.
They were goanna unveil it at this years E3 but due to COVID they cancelled it so we won't even know if it was going to happen.

Bruce Wayne Telltale reminds me Archer

And there's so dumb situations in this story, at least the Batman costume is badass and easy Platinium trophy.

rating-listed-for-possible-telltale-games-batman-sequel-1280x720.jpg

If this is already out in Japan why is taking until October-January for Sideshow to get it?

Definitely not worth ?300! I'm still hoping KG Hobby or Toys Wonderland get some stock.

By comparison both sites have the new Harley Quinn for ?195, ?215-220 after shipping. That figure has way better articulation and more accessories than this one.

Hopefully HT do a full release of the Origins suit.

Guess what??

He has appeared at both Toys Wonderland & Timcents new site...

https://toyswonderland.com/collecti...n-arkham-knight-batman-prestige-edition-vgm37

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...man-arkham-knight-1-6-batman-prestige-edition

Both around the ?250 mark so not cheap but bit better than Sideshow & Timcent site offer a discount code for 100HKD off the list price so brings it down to around - ?220

Checking the bank later but think he'll be in the collection soon :)

Neil

Guess what??

He has appeared at both Toys Wonderland & Timcents new site...

https://toyswonderland.com/collecti...n-arkham-knight-batman-prestige-edition-vgm37

https://www.toysbuyingagent.com/pro...man-arkham-knight-1-6-batman-prestige-edition

Both around the ?250 mark so not cheap but bit better than Sideshow & Timcent site offer a discount code for 100HKD off the list price so brings it down to around - ?220

Checking the bank later but think he'll be in the collection soon :)

Neil

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! 220 ish seems a good deal.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! 220 ish seems a good deal.

No worries man.

Same here, hopefully get him ordered tonight

EDIT - Might have mislead you though...just did a checkout (including the code) & he comes in at around ?250
Still not a bad deal really

What’s the discount code?

Sorry buddy it's on the home page for Toys Buying agent but as below...

Toys buying agent said:
Welcome!
At Toys Buying Agent, you do not need any rewards points to get vouchers or coupons. Because promo codes are here waiting for you.
1. Input 50HKDCode at checkout to get a 50 HKD discount on the amount under 1999 HKD.
2. Input 100HKDCode at checkout to get a 100 HKD discount on the amount of 2000 HKD - 2999 HKD.
3. Input 150HKDCode at checkout to get a 150 HKD discount on the amount of 3000 HKD or above.
You could check out one by one to get more discounts. The promo codes are no limit of use.

For Batman you would use code - 100HKDCODE

Hope that helps

Neil

No worries man.

Same here, hopefully get him ordered tonight

EDIT - Might have mislead you though...just did a checkout (including the code) & he comes in at around ?250
Still not a bad deal really

Sorry buddy it's on the home page for Toys Buying agent but as below...

For Batman you would use code - 100HKDCODE

Hope that helps

Neil

It would have been about ?20 less before the pound crashed to it's lowest level in decades over the last week! Still well worth getting considering the cost on eBay. When it's sold out I doubt you'll find it below ?400.

Not to mention needing a distraction from this corona thing!!

It would have been about ?20 less before the pound crashed to it's lowest level in decades over the last week! Still well worth getting considering the cost on eBay. When it's sold out I doubt you'll find it below ?400.

Not to mention needing a distraction from this corona thing!!

Yeah it's bottomed out something fierce.
It's utterly crazy what's going on out there
Hoping it bounces back before I go to Las Vegas in November lol

Yeah my thinking is the same.
I'm going to order tonight as well then hock some of my old gaming stuff up on Ebay to help fund the purchase a bit as well.
I'm ok for the cost it's juts nice to rebuild the nest egg again as soon as possible...especially with the current climate.

Neil

Yeah it's bottomed out something fierce.
It's utterly crazy what's going on out there
Hoping it bounces back before I go to Las Vegas in November lol

Yeah my thinking is the same.
I'm going to order tonight as well then hock some of my old gaming stuff up on Ebay to help fund the purchase a bit as well.
I'm ok for the cost it's juts nice to rebuild the nest egg again as soon as possible...especially with the current climate.

Neil

Just ordered mine. Combined it with a 50% deposit on a first batch Batgirl to get the $150HKD code. EMS shipping because I'm impatient :lol

Thanks again for letting us know. Wouldn't have looked otherwise.

Back