Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on Facebook earlier this morning. I'd get the Catwoman figure and the Penguin. Is there much of a difference in the Batsuit to make another Batman? If they made the ripped mask at the end then maybe if the Keaton sculpt was good.

yes, the 89 suit and the Returns suit are alot different

Has hot toys ever done a fat character before?
... Interested to see what they'll do with penguin....if they make him at all.

Amazing! Loved batman returns more than the original. Penguin was amazing and Michelle pfeiffer killed it as catwoman.

Jedster, despite the suit, you see the cowls differents??

In some pics I see equal, in others Returns is different...

I hope they do the wise thing and preview all 3 together, as they did with Bats & Joker.

DX Penguin!! Umbrellas and penguins or a separate duck vehicle!

DX Catwoman!! BD version? Selina version?

The mind boggles...

Saw this on Facebook earlier this morning. I'd get the Catwoman figure and the Penguin. Is there much of a difference in the Batsuit to make another Batman? If they made the ripped mask at the end then maybe if the Keaton sculpt was good.

Ya, look on page 7 of this thread. Pretty big difference.

And HELL YA to a ripped cowl with Keaton sculpt. I always wished for a toy of that, for whatever reason.

Batman 1989

batmankeaton3.jpg

Batman Returns:

MPW-40413

I won't be getting a second Batman but I can see why some might prefer the Returns version.

Jedster, despite the suit, you see the cowls differents??

In some pics I see equal, in others Returns is different...

Yeah the cowls are definitely different.

In RETURNS the cowl are more refined and has a better shape.

The brow are also more define as well as the scowl. Also the temple are more define.

Also the returns suit and cowl has a smoother texture than the 89 one.

I was just about to cave and order 89 batman yesterday....Glad I didn't .
The returns look was far superior in my eyes.
...Probably grab joker.
Will be cool to see him standing with the penguin and catwoman. :D

And then hot toys needs to make a Lando Calrissian so can make two face.....heh

Yeah the cowls are definitely different.

In RETURNS the cowl are more refined and has a better shape.

The brow are also more define as well as the scowl. Also the temple are more define.

Also the returns suit and cowl has a smoother texture than the 89 one.

Funny when you examine them. The 89 stuff looks hand made but done a little poorly. Lumpy when curing.

The Returns suit looks all machine molded. Looks professional. I still love both but the Returns cowl is the slickest of the bunch.

It just looks grand. Can't wait!

4391178895_9aa75530b6_o.jpg

Funny when you examine them. The 89 stuff looks hand made but done a little poorly. Lumpy when curing.

The Returns suit looks all machine molded. Looks professional. I still love both but the Returns cowl is the slickest of the bunch.

It just looks grande. Can't wait!

4391178895_9aa75530b6_o.jpg

yeah, the Returns suit is beautiful, I think I still prefer the first one because of it's roughness though. I have room for both!

Back