Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman and Penguin!?!

As long as HT doesn't sculpt them in 1/4 scale I'm totally sold!

And as far as I'm concerned Batman was cooler in Returns.

:woo

Man, what's with all these folks liking the Returns suit better? I always hated the armored abs myself. Even the bat symbol isn't as cool as 89.

Well it's the real bat symbol in Returns... What was not cool about it??
It looked weirder in 89!

A 1/6th scale HT Penguin and Catwoman, is grail-like to a lot of folk here.

:exactly: it wasn't THE ONE AWESOME Batman movie but I dig its dark and grim spirit (and 'coz it all happens at Christmas) so this is one of those films that I rewatchin every year. Also love Cat's sexuality and tragic image of the Penguin. So yeah, I'd buy 'em for sure.

Wow! The Returns menu sounds tempting! I'd like to order a DX Catwoman with 3 interchangable heads :)

The Bathing Cat

CW.png

The BD Cat

CW2.png

The Fuzzy Hair Cat

CW3.png

I'm laughing like a mad man... :panic:

WHY 1/4th SCALE? I doubt I'll be able to afford everything... but I'm going to try my best to afford the figures, I doubt I'll be able to get the vehicles now.

I say this now but I don't see myself collection 1/4 scale, but I'm sure as soon as I see this ill be turned around...guess we can expect a Keaton HS.

Ugh... they couldn't have waited until the '89 stuff was released... I'm excited but I wanted to enjoy the '89 stuff and be content for a bit without thinking about returns stuff being right around the corner...

The returns suit is my favorite on-screen batsuit to date... so that's why I am like "dang it!" :p

But I am excited for sure!

M.

Definitely interested in Catwoman and Penguin. Maybe in a Keaton sculpt too. But the Batman HT's just released is the better design IMO.

1/6th is big enough for me, so I'll pass 1/4th HT.

I really want to know how Ht will perform Penguin's body...

While I adore 89 batman, as a kid Returns was always my favourite and as such probably has more of a place in my heart than the first movie. So for me, this is a dream come true. If I can afford it, I'll take all 3 happily. :)

As a fan of both comics and collectibles I really want to care about this but seeing as how I was only 7 when this hit theaters and could not fully appreciate it for what it was with the plethora of other cool 90's stuff going on at the time I find myself with no reaction.

But I am happy for the people who are into this though. Hopefully you guys get that massive duck and the slim Batmobile too.

Back