Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm shocked. Batman Returns? This soon? Amazing. Catwoman will definitely be a must have, a "V2" Keaton Batman, can't pass that up.

I'm looking forward to see how they make Penguin. He'll need a unique True Type. It'll also be cool to see the tailored suits they come up with for him, along with his umbrellas.

Very exciting news. I thought it was a joke at first. This just keeps getting better and better.

It's me or Returns cowl is different from '89??

url

YES! ____ YES!!
This is what I REALLY wanted from hot toys :D
:panic::panic::panic:
This movie was my childhood.
Even more than 89

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't realize how different the suit was. I haven't seen the movie in years. This is great news. I would love to have a 1/6 Penguin and Catwoman. Now it just seems silly to pass on Nicholson Joker...uugghhh...nice knowing you kidneys.

Some ____ swinging there from Hot Toys, Getting in before Enterbay on the 1/4 :clap. This makes it very interesting, Let the fight begin,

I can say this though, If Enterbay do this line after Hot Toys you can bet your life it will be better, Just to piss Hot Toys off.

You can bank on that missy :exactly:

I'm down for all three. KB Catwoman will be awesome and I can't wait to see what they do with Penguin. At this rate 2 Detolfs will be nothing but Batman items with an 89 Batmobile stretched out across both of their tops.

This will be the only ht line where I want all the figures..2012 gonna be pricey, and a new robocop too...

I thought it was a joke at first.

:lol me too tho.

And if before I was confident that they'll never take their time for "Batman Forever" license...
Now I'm seriously worried about that they can just bring all three main characters and (break of my life) make me happy.

Last edited:
Saw this on Facebook earlier this morning. I'd get the Catwoman figure and the Penguin. Is there much of a difference in the Batsuit to make another Batman? If they made the ripped mask at the end then maybe if the Keaton sculpt was good.

Saw this on Facebook earlier this morning. I'd get the Catwoman figure and the Penguin. Is there much of a difference in the Batsuit to make another Batman? If they made the ripped mask at the end then maybe if the Keaton sculpt was good.
Yes.:wink1:
Id say so.

Back