Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny when you examine them. The 89 stuff looks hand made but done a little poorly. Lumpy when curing.

The Returns suit looks all machine molded. Looks professional. I still love both but the Returns cowl is the slickest of the bunch.

It just looks grand. Can't wait!

4391178895_9aa75530b6_o.jpg

I totally agree with you man.
and i like the returns suit better, especially the cowl.

I've always loved this shot showing off the elegance of the cowl. It was on the old Atari Lynx box. :rock

batmanreturns.jpg

d9_1.JPG

With the 89 Batman and Joker, TDKR, Sideshow Batman PF, and now the announcement of the Returns license, this is gonna be an awesome (and expensive) year for us Batfans!

Yeah the cowls are definitely different.

In RETURNS the cowl are more refined and has a better shape.

The brow are also more define as well as the scowl. Also the temple are more define.

Also the returns suit and cowl has a smoother texture than the 89 one.

Also all this sux design wise.

I like the Returns cowl but the whole torso area looks way too 'slim fit' if you get what I mean.

I think the 89 suit hid the fact that Keaton was a pretty small guy, the Returns suit exposes it.

Best news ever! 2012 is shaping up nice!

Definitely a better bat-suit. A lot more elegant and cleaner. Still love them both but 92' bat-suit is my favorite.

I would only want the Penguin from this wave. Cat woman was meh and Batman's suit was too plain and boring.

Returns was a corny ass movie IMO

Just sayin

Best character in it was Christopher Walken . Ohhhhhhhhh

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMqyoSMrD8[/ame]

OMG, my lifelong wish of one day having the perfect Returns Catwoman will soon be mine!!!!!!!!!!!! She could very well be the greatest figure....definitely the most beautiful, I will ever own <3

I will definitely get her and a Returns Batman, but only will I get Batman if he includes an unmasked head.

Here it is guys , i found it . The best part of Batman Returns

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT-J0eWRjrM[/ame]

Good to hear, but I really don't know how they expect people to pay for all this. You have the 89' stuff, TDKR, TDK re-release, and now, Returns. I never thought I'd say this, but is it possible that they're putting too much Batman stuff on the market? I mean, sure, TDK and BB had their share of variant figures, but none of those were announced at the same time. Not to mention, how "friendly" they are with Sideshow, you'd think they might take into account that the guys who helped make the HT Star Wars and Indy stuff possible are trying to get their own DC 1/6th line off the ground, and even though it's comic stuff, I wonder how successful they'll be with all of this HT stuff coming? Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier as a Batman fan, but I just worry that they may be doing themselves more harm than good, seeing as how we have: 89 Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, The Batmobile, a Tumbler "Relaunch", A DX TDK Joker 2.0, as well as the vehicles and figures from TDKR.

Back